The Disney Parks always seem to have an endless supply of candy and sweets. Each month they come out with new and unique things to celebrate the various seasons and holidays, and November is no different.
At the Disneyland Resort, guests can try the Rocky Road Candy Apple and Marshmallow Wands! These delicious-looking treats are available all across the resort, so get your hands on them while you can!
At Disney World, guests can enjoy the new caramel apple milkshake at The Plaza Restaurant in Magic Kingdom!
Over at Pandora, guests can get this unique-looking pumpkin cheesecake mousse, but only on Thanksgiving day.
Lastly, if you’re heading to Disney Springs, head on over to Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming to try this amazing pumpkin bread pudding.
No matter what you try at the Disney Parks, it’ll be delicious. Enjoy!
- Get Ready for Con Season with Cosplay Gear from ThinkGeek - June 20, 2018
- You Can Now Check Bus Wait Times on the My Disney Experience App - June 19, 2018
- Dolph Ziggler Shocks All with a Stunning Win Over Seth Rollins - June 19, 2018
- Monday Night RAW Opens with Ronda Rousey Laying Waste to Everyone - June 19, 2018
- Who Says Your Bathroom Can’t Be Magical? Check Out Basin Soaps - June 19, 2018