The Disney Parks always seem to have an endless supply of candy and sweets. Each month they come out with new and unique things to celebrate the various seasons and holidays, and November is no different.
At the Disneyland Resort, guests can try the Rocky Road Candy Apple and Marshmallow Wands! These delicious-looking treats are available all across the resort, so get your hands on them while you can!
At Disney World, guests can enjoy the new caramel apple milkshake at The Plaza Restaurant in Magic Kingdom!
Over at Pandora, guests can get this unique-looking pumpkin cheesecake mousse, but only on Thanksgiving day.
Lastly, if you’re heading to Disney Springs, head on over to Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming to try this amazing pumpkin bread pudding.
No matter what you try at the Disney Parks, it’ll be delicious. Enjoy!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018