The Imaginarium has announced the PlayStation 4 version of cinematic narrative adventure Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier. The game will be released on November 21st in North America and Europe.
Actor Andy Serkis, Founder of The Imaginarium, says of the game:
“Our aim is to bring new depth to choice-based adventure and offer that to our audience as an immersive, cinematic experience. I’m proud to say that Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier does just that, combining the merits of both premier performance capture and next-generation story-telling.”
Set between Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and War for the Planet of the Apes films, Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier thrusts the player into the midst of a mounting conflict between apes and humans as both sides struggle for survival.
The game provides the chance to play and empathize with either species, pushing both groups towards either a fragile alliance or an all-out war with each and every decision made. Allowing up to four players at a time to engage in the story, Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier pushes the boundaries of interactive drama, allowing players to explore and struggle with each choice collectively.
Published by FoxNext Games and developed by The Imaginati Studio, Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier features multiple endings and as part of the PlayLink for PS4 range, is all about creating a social gaming experience that everyone can enjoy, allowing up to four players to connect to the game using iOS or Android devices, or alternatively using the PlayStation 4 Dualshock controller. So think of it more like a really gorgeous Telltale-style game set in the world of Planet of the Apes.
This game can be purchased digitally for £15.99/€19.99/$19.99 USD. A special pre-order bundle will be available which will include the game’s soundtrack and five ape avatars for your PlayStation profile.
- 'Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier' Receives A Launch Trailer
- 'Batman: A Telltale Series' Comes To The Nintendo Switch
- Fans Discover The Unfortunate Catch To Sony's Trophies Reward Program
- Sony Now Allows You To Earn PSN Credit With Trophies
- Jagex Opens Up Third-Party Publishing Initiative Ahead of Gamescom - August 15, 2018
- The 2018 Call of Duty World Championship Starts Today - August 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Has Invaded the New York City Subway System - August 15, 2018
- 4A Games and Deep Silver Open Up Pre-Orders for Metro Exodus - August 15, 2018
- Activision Shows Off New Spyro Reignited Hurricos Gameplay - August 15, 2018