We don’t want to hear any of our readers complaining about our pro wrestling obsession ever again! Putting the matter to rest once and for all of whether pro wrestling is a legitimate sport, Ring of Honor star Brandi Rhodes has joined the cast of the E! Network’s WAGS: Atlanta reality TV show.
Us Magazine has the scoop on the cast, along with the photo of Rhodes above and this description:
“Brandi is the wife of wrestling star Cody Rhodes and the daughter-in-law of the late Dusty Rhodes. She’s also a former wrestling announcer and pro wrestler herself, but struggles to find a balance between her personal and professional life.”
Rhodes currently works for pro wrestling promotion Ring of Honor along with her husband.
Rhodes joins Ariel Anderson, Hope Wiseman, Kaylin Jurrjens, Kesha Norman, Kierra Douglas, Niche Caldwel, Sincerely Ward, and Telli Swift on the show, which premieres January 3rd at 10 p.m. ET on E!. The show’s description reads:
“These nine tight-knit Atlanta-based wives and girlfriends of today’s hottest professional athletes live life unapologetically, with no boundaries and no filters within the infamous social life of Atlanta.”
So how does this casting legitimize pro wrestling as a sport, you ask? Well it’s right there in the title. WAGS: Atlanta: Wives and Girlfriends of Sports Stars Atlanta.
Now that that’s settled, we’ll accept your apologies in the comments.
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018