At San Diego Comic-Con this year, Bleeding Cool broke the story about the Marvel Legacy one-shots, Marvel bringing back old cancelled stories for one more trademark renewal.
Shang Chi, Master Of Kung Fu #126, Silver Sable #36, Not Brand Echh #14, Dazzler #43, Power Pack #63, and Darkhawk #51.
But has Dazzler #43 gone missing? Announced for November, it was then scheduled for February in subsequent PR… creative team unknown with everyone crossing their fingers for Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie. All we had was this punk-ish Elizabeth Torque cover, seemingly a betrayal of everything disco Dazzler once stood for…
That could have been fun. And then in yesterday’s Power Pack #63, it was significantly missing from the lineup:
Look — they’d better do something with her. Alison Blaire is going to be President of the United States, after all. Is it really because Marvel realised that Dazzler first appeared in X-Men, is part of the Fox licensed library of characters for movies and they don’t want to highlight the character in any way?
Or did they just miss it off by mistake?
Find out in Marvel’s February solicitations!
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018