At San Diego Comic-Con this year, Bleeding Cool broke the story about the Marvel Legacy one-shots, Marvel bringing back old cancelled stories for one more trademark renewal.
Shang Chi, Master Of Kung Fu #126, Silver Sable #36, Not Brand Echh #14, Dazzler #43, Power Pack #63, and Darkhawk #51.
But has Dazzler #43 gone missing? Announced for November, it was then scheduled for February in subsequent PR… creative team unknown with everyone crossing their fingers for Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie. All we had was this punk-ish Elizabeth Torque cover, seemingly a betrayal of everything disco Dazzler once stood for…
That could have been fun. And then in yesterday’s Power Pack #63, it was significantly missing from the lineup:
Look — they’d better do something with her. Alison Blaire is going to be President of the United States, after all. Is it really because Marvel realised that Dazzler first appeared in X-Men, is part of the Fox licensed library of characters for movies and they don’t want to highlight the character in any way?
Or did they just miss it off by mistake?
Find out in Marvel’s February solicitations!
- The Joker – Dead Or Alive? (Batman Who Laughs, Detective Comics, Batman Damned Final Page Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Everyone Wants to Look Like a Wayne (Spoilers for The Batman Who Laughs, Detective Comics, Batman Damned and Justice League Dark - December 12, 2018
- What’s Going On With The Bat Signal These Days? (Spoilers for Batman Damned, The Batman Who Laughs and Detective Comics) - December 12, 2018
- Marvel’s Uncanny X-Men Wipes Out Centres of Catholicism, Islam and Hinduism - December 12, 2018
- Peter J Tomasi Gets an Ad For His Own Graphic Novel in Detective Comics #994 - December 12, 2018