Bleeding Cool’s own Joe Glass was holding down the fort at The Pride booth at this weekend’s MCM London Comic Con, but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t been taking plenty of shots of the myriad great cosplay that he’s seen. From It to Justice League, from Little Shop of Horrors to The Walking Dead. Families and crossplays, individuals and groups, there were few genres that weren’t proudly represented.
MCM was aimed at comic fans was co-founded by Bryan Cooney who launched the show in 2002 as the London Expo. In 2004, it rebranded as London MCM Expo, and has expanded to run events across the UK in major cities such as Birmingham, Belfast, Glasgow, Liverpool and Manchester. Just before this year’s event, ReedPop, the producers behind the New York Comic Con and Emerald City Comic Con announced that they had acquired MCM and its entire calendar of events.
- An Open Letter To ReedPOP About The Future Of MCM Comic Cons
- 100 Cosplay Shots From MCM London Comic Con October 2017
- Viz Media Is Bringing The Cast Of Sailor Moon To Anime NYC
- Disney Adds New Haunted Mansion Dress To The Dress Shop!
- New Jersey Comic Expo Addresses Etiquette Towards Cosplayers
- When Everyone Cosplays, Is Anyone Cosplaying Anymore? NYCC 2017
- Cosplayer Spotlight: Adam Frey
- Red Sparrow Review: A Solid Slow-Burn U.S. vs Russia Espionage Caper - February 24, 2018
- Annihilation Review: 5/6ths of a Masterpiece - February 23, 2018
- Game Night Review: When Host a Murder Runs Off the Rails, in a Really Funny Way - February 23, 2018
- Image Expo 2018: The Expo’s Exclusive Covers for Spawn, VS, and The Wicked + The Divine - February 21, 2018
- (Spoiler-Free) Black Panther Review: The Best Solo MCU Film Since Iron Man - February 16, 2018