It’s only Saturday morning, and we’re already looking at glassware for our clickbait entertainment news stories. Yeah, this is gonna be a long weekend.
A new rumor making the rounds claims to reveal a huge spoiler for Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Okay, maybe not a “huge” spoiler. A moderately large spoiler. Okay, adequate. It’s adequate! Fine It’s tiny. Are you happy?! We’re still talking about the spoiler here, right? Yeah, okay, good.
The spoiler in question is that… wait for it… Luke may use a light saber in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Shocking, we know. Take a look at the Last Jedi pint glass, to be sold by Alamo Drafthouse, which clearly depicts bearded Old Man Luke wielding the Jedi weapon. The pint glass was discovered by users on Reddit, and picked up by desperate sites like ScreenRant… and now Bleeding Cool. You can see a photo of it here.
So does this mean that Luke will indeed use a light saber in the movie? We’d say that’s highly likely. Not because of the pint glass, but because he’s Luke Skywalker and it’s a Star Wars movie. But throw the pint glass into the mix, and we’ve got ourselves a clickbait article, baby! Woo!
Oh god. What are we doing with our lives?!
Star Wars: The Last Jedi hits theaters on December 15.
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018