One day, you’re going to die. Maybe it will be a long time from now. Maybe it will be tomorrow. Who knows. What’s important is that you’re spending the time you have left, however long that is, doing something important: reading a Bleeding Cool article.
But if this concept interests you, know that Titan Comics, via their new European comics imprint, Statix Press, is interested as well. That’s why they’re publishing Alisik, a series by Hubertus Rufledt and Helge Vogt billed as “a cross between Emily The Strange and Neil Gaiman’s The Graveyard Book – a beautiful dark and gothic tale of mortality and what happens after death.”
From the press release:
When Alisik wakes up alone in a cemetery, she thinks she’s in the middle of a nightmare. Terrified, she flees into the night, but realizes she is invisible to everyone she meets. She really is dead, with no memory of how it happened…and only the ghostly residents of the graveyard can help her unravel the mystery of her afterlife.
With a cover by Junko Mizuno, Alisik #1 is out on February 28.
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018