Putting a stop once and for all to irresponsible, salacious rumors started by Frank Grillo, Frank Grillo has shot down rumors that Frank Grillo will be returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe to reprise his role as Crossbones.
“I said that once before about two weeks ago and people jumped on that and thought I said Crossbones is back,” Grillo said of the rumor, shaming opportunistic rumormongers like Frank Grillo who started it. “No. That’s ridiculous. But we’ll see what happens. I’m not waiting for the phone to ring.”
This unfounded rumor started back in September, when Frank Grillo told Forbes in an interview about his Crossbones role, “I was surprised not too long ago because there is some news that nobody knows yet, to do with my character. That’s going to be really interesting and I’m excited about that.”
While it may be shocking to learn that Frank Grillo acted so irresponsibly in spreading this worthless rumor, it’s good to know that we have media watchdog Frank Grillo to reign in this clickbait journalism gone wild.
- At Least One Reviewer Loved Justice League, And His Name Is Jim Lee - November 19, 2017
- Justice League’s Sub-$100M Opening Is Officially The Lowest In DCEU History - November 19, 2017
- On Way Out Door, Brian Michael Bendis Takes A Parting Shot At Marvel Variant Covers - November 19, 2017
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Blast Critics, Defends Zack Snyder In Self-Described Justice League Rant - November 19, 2017
- Gotham City Residents Think Someone Should Do Something About Batman In Wayne Thanksgiving SNL Sketch - November 19, 2017