Sorry, this is not a post about the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte (as much as I love them) — but rather pumpkin spice tea from the Eastern Shore Tea Company. Based in the best place in America, Baltimore, this local gem makes some of the best tea I’ve ever had. Their pumpkin spice tea is pretty great, too:
“Our Pumpkin Spice tea is a blend of China Black tea, cinnamon, clove, and pumpkin flavor. What better way to enjoy, what for many, is their favorite time of the year? 20 Count foil wrapped tea bags in our classic white ribbon bag.”
You can actually order their teas (and coffee) online, so if you’re reading this in say, San Diego, you’re in luck! The cinnamon and pumpkin are the the dominate flavors, and the smell is perfect. So if you find yourself on a dreary October night, brew up a cup of this, sit back, and relax!
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018