Sorry, this is not a post about the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte (as much as I love them) — but rather pumpkin spice tea from the Eastern Shore Tea Company. Based in the best place in America, Baltimore, this local gem makes some of the best tea I’ve ever had. Their pumpkin spice tea is pretty great, too:
“Our Pumpkin Spice tea is a blend of China Black tea, cinnamon, clove, and pumpkin flavor. What better way to enjoy, what for many, is their favorite time of the year? 20 Count foil wrapped tea bags in our classic white ribbon bag.”
You can actually order their teas (and coffee) online, so if you’re reading this in say, San Diego, you’re in luck! The cinnamon and pumpkin are the the dominate flavors, and the smell is perfect. So if you find yourself on a dreary October night, brew up a cup of this, sit back, and relax!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018