Sorry, this is not a post about the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte (as much as I love them) — but rather pumpkin spice tea from the Eastern Shore Tea Company. Based in the best place in America, Baltimore, this local gem makes some of the best tea I’ve ever had. Their pumpkin spice tea is pretty great, too:
“Our Pumpkin Spice tea is a blend of China Black tea, cinnamon, clove, and pumpkin flavor. What better way to enjoy, what for many, is their favorite time of the year? 20 Count foil wrapped tea bags in our classic white ribbon bag.”
You can actually order their teas (and coffee) online, so if you’re reading this in say, San Diego, you’re in luck! The cinnamon and pumpkin are the the dominate flavors, and the smell is perfect. So if you find yourself on a dreary October night, brew up a cup of this, sit back, and relax!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017