Sorry, this is not a post about the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte (as much as I love them) — but rather pumpkin spice tea from the Eastern Shore Tea Company. Based in the best place in America, Baltimore, this local gem makes some of the best tea I’ve ever had. Their pumpkin spice tea is pretty great, too:
“Our Pumpkin Spice tea is a blend of China Black tea, cinnamon, clove, and pumpkin flavor. What better way to enjoy, what for many, is their favorite time of the year? 20 Count foil wrapped tea bags in our classic white ribbon bag.”
You can actually order their teas (and coffee) online, so if you’re reading this in say, San Diego, you’re in luck! The cinnamon and pumpkin are the the dominate flavors, and the smell is perfect. So if you find yourself on a dreary October night, brew up a cup of this, sit back, and relax!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018