Sorry, this is not a post about the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte (as much as I love them) — but rather pumpkin spice tea from the Eastern Shore Tea Company. Based in the best place in America, Baltimore, this local gem makes some of the best tea I’ve ever had. Their pumpkin spice tea is pretty great, too:
“Our Pumpkin Spice tea is a blend of China Black tea, cinnamon, clove, and pumpkin flavor. What better way to enjoy, what for many, is their favorite time of the year? 20 Count foil wrapped tea bags in our classic white ribbon bag.”
You can actually order their teas (and coffee) online, so if you’re reading this in say, San Diego, you’re in luck! The cinnamon and pumpkin are the the dominate flavors, and the smell is perfect. So if you find yourself on a dreary October night, brew up a cup of this, sit back, and relax!
- Nerd Food: Celebrate #RockTheDots with a Delicious Minnie Cupcake! - January 22, 2018
- ‘It’s a Small World’ Mall in Disneyland to Undergo Upgrades - January 22, 2018
- Disney World is Going All Out for National Polka Dot Day - January 22, 2018
- Disneyland’s #RockTheDots Celebration Can’t Be Missed! - January 22, 2018
- HULK SIP! Smash Through All Obstacles with this Hulk-Inspired Smoothie - January 21, 2018