Adam Wolfe reports from New York Comic Con:
Last year at New York Comic Con, South Park sent in huge life-size cutouts of some of the most iconic scenes and characters to pose and take pictures with. Personally, I thought it was awesome and was wondering how they could top their display this year. Well, they didn’t disappoint.
Lucky fans got to take the “Member Berries Challenge.” Basically, you sit at the dinner table with Randy Marsh and are asked South Park trivia. If you don’t membah, then Randy turns to you and unleashes a torrent of purple member berry puke.
Now, the good folks at the booth provided the participants with ponchos and goggles, so there was no risk of getting your cosplay soaked in the purple goo of shame. The questions varied from easy to downright ridiculous. I consider myself a pretty big fan of South Park, but sadly, I came up a little short. Though, as I always say, defeat stings less against a worthy opponent.
Watch below to see me get blasted with purple slime while you say to yourself, “Pfft, I totally knew that one.” South Park is currently running its 21st season on Comedy Central — make sure to tune in so you don’t get stumped next year!
- Offending Everyone Is Their Superpower: We Review 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole'
- A Pair Of Trailers For 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole' Hit Before Release
- 'South Park' Creator Matt Stone Would Like To Make A First-Person Shooter
- Michael Che and Colin Jost Promoted to Co-Head Writers of Saturday Night Live - December 12, 2017
- BOOM! to Publish ‘Adventure Time: BMO Bonanza’ One-Shot in March - December 12, 2017
- Hope Summers Returns in Cable #155 with New Creative Team of Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, German Peralta - December 12, 2017
- 4 Mark Brooks Covers for Avengers: No Surrender in March, Plus Nick Bradshaw’s February Variants - December 12, 2017
- Vault Renames ‘Return of the Graveyard Gang’ to ‘Return to Whisper’ in Deference to Webcomic - December 12, 2017