Adam Wolfe reports from New York Comic Con:
Last year at New York Comic Con, South Park sent in huge life-size cutouts of some of the most iconic scenes and characters to pose and take pictures with. Personally, I thought it was awesome and was wondering how they could top their display this year. Well, they didn’t disappoint.
Lucky fans got to take the “Member Berries Challenge.” Basically, you sit at the dinner table with Randy Marsh and are asked South Park trivia. If you don’t membah, then Randy turns to you and unleashes a torrent of purple member berry puke.
Now, the good folks at the booth provided the participants with ponchos and goggles, so there was no risk of getting your cosplay soaked in the purple goo of shame. The questions varied from easy to downright ridiculous. I consider myself a pretty big fan of South Park, but sadly, I came up a little short. Though, as I always say, defeat stings less against a worthy opponent.
Watch below to see me get blasted with purple slime while you say to yourself, “Pfft, I totally knew that one.” South Park is currently running its 21st season on Comedy Central — make sure to tune in so you don’t get stumped next year!
- Offending Everyone Is Their Superpower: We Review 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole'
- A Pair Of Trailers For 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole' Hit Before Release
- 'South Park' Creator Matt Stone Would Like To Make A First-Person Shooter
- Cowabunga! Paramount Relaunching Ninja Turtles Franchise; Michael Bay Will Still Produce - June 20, 2018
- DC Comics Urges Fans to Be Like Superman and #StandWithRefugees - June 20, 2018
- New Comics by Ben Passmore, Liz Prince, Mister Hayden Highlight Silver Sprocket’s Summer and Fall Releases - June 20, 2018
- Key Walking Dead Issues Get Blind Bag Edition Variants for Walking Dead Day - June 20, 2018
- DC Heroes in Crisis Has Some Competition in September From Dave Sim’s Cerebus - June 20, 2018