Halloween is such a magical time of the year. Spooky-themed foods are my favorite, and these adorable Frankenberry (yes, like the cereal) Fruit Roll-Ups are perfect.
OK, so they’re just regular strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups. They’re chewy, sticky, and taste like artificial strawberries, but I love them.
The packaging and tongue tattoos are cute, and obviously kid-friendly. You could even get away with handing these out to trick-or-treaters. Since these are a limited run, get them while they last!
- Disney’s Hitchhiking Ghost Tiki Mugs Are Ghoulishly Delightful! - October 22, 2017
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017