The TV show life cycle of Hulu’s Castle Rock is moving at an alarmingly accelerated pace. The show’s first season hasn’t even aired yet, and it’s already getting a reboot for Season 2.
At the New York Comic Con pre-panel press Q&A for the psychological thriller, drawing characters and themes from many classic works of Stephen King, producers Sam Shaw and Dustin Thomason revealed that Castle Rock Season 2 will have a new storyline and a new lead cast.
It seems like the show might be heading toward an anthology format, and the wording seems to imply that some regulars might stick around on the cast — probably the ones who get paid the least. The first season is expected to start streaming on Hulu in 2018.
Bleeding Cool ace television reporter Ray Flook is sending us breaking news from the panel. Check back later as he reboots his coverage into a full panel report.
- Back From the Dead? Marvel Confirms Cyclops on the Cover of Uncanny X-Men #11 - October 15, 2018
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018
- Apocalypse Gets a Bold New Costume in X-Men Black Mystique - October 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Jordan White Celebrates #XMenMonday With 10 Mystery X-Men Previews - October 15, 2018
- WWE Finally Gets That Mainstream Attention It Craves So Badly - October 15, 2018