The TV show life cycle of Hulu’s Castle Rock is moving at an alarmingly accelerated pace. The show’s first season hasn’t even aired yet, and it’s already getting a reboot for Season 2.
At the New York Comic Con pre-panel press Q&A for the psychological thriller, drawing characters and themes from many classic works of Stephen King, producers Sam Shaw and Dustin Thomason revealed that Castle Rock Season 2 will have a new storyline and a new lead cast.
It seems like the show might be heading toward an anthology format, and the wording seems to imply that some regulars might stick around on the cast — probably the ones who get paid the least. The first season is expected to start streaming on Hulu in 2018.
Bleeding Cool ace television reporter Ray Flook is sending us breaking news from the panel. Check back later as he reboots his coverage into a full panel report.
- Hulu to Adapt Giannis Milonogiannis’s Old City Blues with Kerry Washington Starring, Gore Verbinski Directing - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Uncanny X-Men #1 Cover by Leinil Francis Yu and Edgar Delgado - August 14, 2018
- Dark Horse Reveals God of War Comic Book Mini-Series Launching in November - August 14, 2018
- That Time Vince McMahon Paid a Vampire to Spray Fake Blood on Donald Trump - August 14, 2018
- Old Spice: Gambit Gets a New Codename from Deadpool in Mr. and Mrs. X #2? - August 14, 2018