The TV show life cycle of Hulu’s Castle Rock is moving at an alarmingly accelerated pace. The show’s first season hasn’t even aired yet, and it’s already getting a reboot for Season 2.
At the New York Comic Con pre-panel press Q&A for the psychological thriller, drawing characters and themes from many classic works of Stephen King, producers Sam Shaw and Dustin Thomason revealed that Castle Rock Season 2 will have a new storyline and a new lead cast.
It seems like the show might be heading toward an anthology format, and the wording seems to imply that some regulars might stick around on the cast — probably the ones who get paid the least. The first season is expected to start streaming on Hulu in 2018.
Bleeding Cool ace television reporter Ray Flook is sending us breaking news from the panel. Check back later as he reboots his coverage into a full panel report.
- Marvel Unlimited Comes Into the Spider-Verse With Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham - December 12, 2018
- Is Tom Taylor Planning to Kill the DC Universe? - December 12, 2018
- Mark Bagley and Chip Zdarsky Launch a Mini-Series Where Spider-Man Ages in Real Time - December 12, 2018
- That Time Bruce Wayne Teamed Up With Donald Trump… In Real Life?! - December 12, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Secret Empire Was Wrong - December 11, 2018