The TV show life cycle of Hulu’s Castle Rock is moving at an alarmingly accelerated pace. The show’s first season hasn’t even aired yet, and it’s already getting a reboot for Season 2.
At the New York Comic Con pre-panel press Q&A for the psychological thriller, drawing characters and themes from many classic works of Stephen King, producers Sam Shaw and Dustin Thomason revealed that Castle Rock Season 2 will have a new storyline and a new lead cast.
It seems like the show might be heading toward an anthology format, and the wording seems to imply that some regulars might stick around on the cast — probably the ones who get paid the least. The first season is expected to start streaming on Hulu in 2018.
Bleeding Cool ace television reporter Ray Flook is sending us breaking news from the panel. Check back later as he reboots his coverage into a full panel report.
- James Gunn Says He’s Been Warning People About James Toback For 20 Years - October 22, 2017
- Report: WWE Officials Hope Kurt Angle Doesn’t Try Too Hard At TLC Tonight - October 22, 2017
- It’s Alan Moore Vs. Northamptonshire Council In Library Showdown, With BBC TV Show At Stake - October 22, 2017
- Jason Latour, Chip Zdarsky, And Ryan North Critically Analyze Looney Tunes In Free Comic - October 22, 2017
- David Fincher Turned Down Star Wars Gig Because He Was Scared Of Carrie Fisher And Harrison Ford - October 22, 2017