The TV show life cycle of Hulu’s Castle Rock is moving at an alarmingly accelerated pace. The show’s first season hasn’t even aired yet, and it’s already getting a reboot for Season 2.
At the New York Comic Con pre-panel press Q&A for the psychological thriller, drawing characters and themes from many classic works of Stephen King, producers Sam Shaw and Dustin Thomason revealed that Castle Rock Season 2 will have a new storyline and a new lead cast.
It seems like the show might be heading toward an anthology format, and the wording seems to imply that some regulars might stick around on the cast — probably the ones who get paid the least. The first season is expected to start streaming on Hulu in 2018.
Bleeding Cool ace television reporter Ray Flook is sending us breaking news from the panel. Check back later as he reboots his coverage into a full panel report.
- Lip Sync Battle Loss to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon Forces Jimmy Fallon to Appear at WWE Raw 25 - January 19, 2018
- EXCLUSSSIVE: Are These Script Excerpts from the First Draft of Brian Michael Bendis’s Action Comics #1000 Story? - January 19, 2018
- Abnett and Culbard’s Wild’s End Returns to BOOM! for Journey’s End OGN - January 19, 2018
- Superman Finally Gets His Red Underwear Back in Action Comics #1000 - January 19, 2018
- Justice League Blu-Ray to Contain Bonus Scenes, Keeping Hope Alive for Snyder Cut - January 19, 2018