The TV show life cycle of Hulu’s Castle Rock is moving at an alarmingly accelerated pace. The show’s first season hasn’t even aired yet, and it’s already getting a reboot for Season 2.
At the New York Comic Con pre-panel press Q&A for the psychological thriller, drawing characters and themes from many classic works of Stephen King, producers Sam Shaw and Dustin Thomason revealed that Castle Rock Season 2 will have a new storyline and a new lead cast.
It seems like the show might be heading toward an anthology format, and the wording seems to imply that some regulars might stick around on the cast — probably the ones who get paid the least. The first season is expected to start streaming on Hulu in 2018.
Bleeding Cool ace television reporter Ray Flook is sending us breaking news from the panel. Check back later as he reboots his coverage into a full panel report.
- Dan DiDio Congratulates Tom King on Batman Selling 100K+ for 50 Issues - April 26, 2018
- IDW’s Tom Waltz Teases “Top Secret” G.I. Joe Project for September - April 26, 2018
- Here are Your 2018 Eisner Nominees - April 26, 2018
- Dark Horse to Turn Portland Soccer Players into Superheroes for National Superhero Day - April 26, 2018
- Disney Channel to Launch Anime-Inspired ‘Star Wars: Resistance’ Cartoon from Dave Filoni This Fall - April 26, 2018