And what a New York Comic Con that was! It may have been one of the busiest, and I’m getting lots of “best show ever” vibes and a lot of good feelings that outrage couldn’t dampen. And naturally there was lots of cosplay to show off. Here’s a few we hadn’t previously seen, with cosplay photo credit mostly going to Endymion Mageto as well as Freddy Valle, Joe Glass, and Hugh Sheridan — and yes, that’s a cosplayer dressed as the Javits Center itself. Good job, everyone!
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018