And what a New York Comic Con that was! It may have been one of the busiest, and I’m getting lots of “best show ever” vibes and a lot of good feelings that outrage couldn’t dampen. And naturally there was lots of cosplay to show off. Here’s a few we hadn’t previously seen, with cosplay photo credit mostly going to Endymion Mageto as well as Freddy Valle, Joe Glass, and Hugh Sheridan — and yes, that’s a cosplayer dressed as the Javits Center itself. Good job, everyone!
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017