And what a New York Comic Con that was! It may have been one of the busiest, and I’m getting lots of “best show ever” vibes and a lot of good feelings that outrage couldn’t dampen. And naturally there was lots of cosplay to show off. Here’s a few we hadn’t previously seen, with cosplay photo credit mostly going to Endymion Mageto as well as Freddy Valle, Joe Glass, and Hugh Sheridan — and yes, that’s a cosplayer dressed as the Javits Center itself. Good job, everyone!
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018