And what a New York Comic Con that was! It may have been one of the busiest, and I’m getting lots of “best show ever” vibes and a lot of good feelings that outrage couldn’t dampen. And naturally there was lots of cosplay to show off. Here’s a few we hadn’t previously seen, with cosplay photo credit mostly going to Endymion Mageto as well as Freddy Valle, Joe Glass, and Hugh Sheridan — and yes, that’s a cosplayer dressed as the Javits Center itself. Good job, everyone!
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018