One of the highlights to Capcom’s booth at NYCC was that they brought three of the new DLC characters for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite for people to try out. The lines were long and not a lot of people had time to play anything in-depth, so given the fact that I had only time to play one match against someone, I decided to go with Black Panther as I teamed him up with the familiar face of Dr. Strange for my fight.
Black Panther is much more of an up-close-and-personal kind of fighter, which makes him feel like Wolverine, only without the great attacks and stances. If this is the Wolverine replacement character, he needs a little work, because it also left me open to a lot of attacks I normally wouldn’t have gotten slammed by. Overall he was fun to play as, but the character needs some tweaks. We’ll see how he handles when all of them are released.
- Check Out All The New DLC Costumes For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Marvel: House Of Ideas NYCC Panel Back On Track With Cheese
- Skybound Entertainment's Intimate Panel At NYCC Spoke Of Good Things On The Horizon
- “Crazy” Talk: Mental Health, Pop Culture, And Empowerment At NYCC
- Breaking Into Marvel Comics At NYCC 2017
- DC Leaks Vertigo And Young Animal Announcements, Including New Series Motherlands And Deathbed
- Marvel Pulls Northrop Grumman Comic From Website
- Latest Legends of Aria Shows Off How You Create Your Home - November 12, 2018
- Snoop Dogg Hypes the Spyro Reignited Trilogy in Latest Video - November 12, 2018
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018