Walking Dead mogul Robert Kirkman has transcended the zombie genre. The millionaire writer and third-most famous person ever born in Kentucky (after Muhammad Ali and Billy Ray Cyrus) said that he won’t be developing any zombie projects for Amazon at the Walking Dead’s New York Comic Con panel Saturday.
Kirkman recently signed an EXCLUSIVE first look deal to develop content for Amazon, shortly before filing a massive lawsuit against AMC along with other producers of The Walking Dead for reach of contract. Now that’s how you break up with someone! That being said, Kirkman did say that The Walking Dead will remain at AMC, and he reaffirmed that commitment at tonight’s panel.
Bleeding Cool ace television reporter Ray Flook is on the scene at the panel, sending us breaking news updates or potential clickbait article topics, but it’s up to you to decide which is which. Check back later for Ray’s full panel report.
- Negan Gets "Only 2" F-Bombs This Season On The Walking Dead
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018