There is a Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D panel going on right now at the New York Comic-Con and our own Kaitlyn Booth is in the audience. We will be live blogging the event as it goes.
The fifth season of the ABC series will kick of later this season after the Marvel’s Inhumans runs it’s eight episodes and there has been a lot of rumors of where exactly the team is following their disappearance at the end of season four. Was Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) on a space ship?
So let’s get this started.
It starts with Jeph Loeb.
The cast is coming out. Clark Gregg, Chloe Bennet, Ming-Na Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley
The first two episode will air back to back on December 1st in a 2-hour premiere. We’ll be getting the season subtitle later.
They’re now showing a highlight reel.
Now back to the panel and Clark starts by passionately thanking the fans for getting them this far.
Natalia says she felt like part of the family since day one.
Henry just revealed that he had just had a child when he was shooting the Hope scenes in season 4.
They’ve moved on the Q&A, so I guess the highlight reel and the premiere date are the big things they wanted to show.
Clark says he has no idea if they will appear in the Avengers movies.
And now they’re showing the first 20 minutes of the first episode.
Clark just compared trying to wrangle the Avengers to being a beleaguered backstage manager at Coachella.
The panel ended and they never said what the first subtitle will be.
- Read Red Sonja Vol 4 #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 11, 2017
- Stan Lee to do His Obligatory Cameo on Marvel’s Runaway - December 11, 2017
- Ryan Reynolds Lead Detective Pikachu Gets May 2019 Release Date - December 11, 2017
- ABC Gives ‘Straight to Series’ Order to Kenya Barris/Alec Baldwin Family Comedy - December 11, 2017
- New Lethal Weapon Trailer Mimics The 1987 Film Version - December 11, 2017