At the Black Heroes Matter panel at New York Comic Con, it began by announcing that panelist and popular blogger and reporter Karama Horne, better known as The Blerdgurl, would be hosting a new comic book news show running on Syfy Wire.
No more details were given, but you can expect big announcements soon.
Karama describes herself as “a freelance commercial film/video editor by day and comic book reading, anime watching, TV live tweeting, K-Pop listening, blog writing, geek gurl by night” and that her blog is to “shine a light on sequential art, comic books, graphic novels and pop culture with a focus on characters of color primarily created by people of color (POC)” and that “my goal is to provide commentary and perspective from the often overlooked black nerd demographic, from a snarky female point of view.”
- The Last Jedi Final Trailer And Tickets Drop Tomorrow During Monday Night Football
- Represent: The Rise Of Characters Of Color In Sci-Fi And Fantasy
- The Black Eyed Peas Show Off The Augmented Reality In Their New Comic Book - October 20, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Dominates Advance Reorders, But It Has No Artgerm Cover - October 20, 2017
- Report: 63% Of Comics Bought By Men, 37% By Women - October 20, 2017
- God Complex #1, Maestros #1, Family Trade #1, And Realm #2 Go To Second Printings From Image Comics - October 20, 2017
- Calgary Expo Confirms They Are Now Part Of Fan Expo HQ Shows - October 20, 2017