At the Black Heroes Matter panel at New York Comic Con, it began by announcing that panelist and popular blogger and reporter Karama Horne, better known as The Blerdgurl, would be hosting a new comic book news show running on Syfy Wire.
No more details were given, but you can expect big announcements soon.
Karama describes herself as “a freelance commercial film/video editor by day and comic book reading, anime watching, TV live tweeting, K-Pop listening, blog writing, geek gurl by night” and that her blog is to “shine a light on sequential art, comic books, graphic novels and pop culture with a focus on characters of color primarily created by people of color (POC)” and that “my goal is to provide commentary and perspective from the often overlooked black nerd demographic, from a snarky female point of view.”
- The Last Jedi Final Trailer And Tickets Drop Tomorrow During Monday Night Football
- Represent: The Rise Of Characters Of Color In Sci-Fi And Fantasy
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018