Damage, the DC Dark Matter book from Robert Vendetti and Tony S Daniel, won’t hit stores until December, but we already know that we’ll be getting a replacement artist for the book’s second story arc. Cary Nord will join the book for that story, though it’s not clear yet how many issues that will be, and whether Daniel will return. We do know that Poison Ivy will feature in this arc, though. DC’s Dark Matter initiative was promoted as using artists to move the needle, and that’s still true… it just looks like a different artist will be moving the needle in this case.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Joe Glass is on the ground at the panel, and he’ll be bringing us a full report later. In the meantime, stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for breaking news from NYCC 2017.
By Robert Venditti and Tony S Daniel
Tasked as the government’s own living, breathing, ticking time bomb, Ethan retains no control when the monster takes over. Cheaper than a nuclear warhead and twice as effective, Ethan fights to rein in the damage he unleashes when the beast inside him springs free for one hour a day. With everyone around him in danger, Ethan struggles to contain the DAMAGE he inflicts on the DC Universe.
In Shops: Dec 20, 2017
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018