Coming out of New York Comic Con and reported by Bleeding Cool’s very own Hugh Sheridan, a new Star Wars novel about Grand Admiral Thrawn novel has already been written Timothy Zahn, who wrote the prior novel released earlier this year.
It will follow up the previous Thrawn novel, and will feature the Grand Admiral teaming up with the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, Darth Vader.
A publication date hasn’t been announced yet, but we will let you know as soon as we hear it.
For those who don’t know, Grand Admiral Thrawn is among the highest-ranking officers in the Galactic Empire and among the few non-humans to be promoted so high by the Emperor. He made waves in his original Expanded Universe appearances, showing up in both novels and games. He’s been resurrected in the new canon under Disney, even making an appearance in the Rebels series.
- Iceman #1 Review: A Very Welcome Return - September 12, 2018
- House of Whispers #1 Review: Sandman Universe Struggling to Create Engagement - September 12, 2018
- Infinity Wars #3 Review: What if Captain America but Also Doctor Strange? - September 12, 2018
- Weapon X #23 Review: Deadpool is a Comic-Killer - September 11, 2018
- Nightwing #48 Review: The Motor Cycle Race of the Cosmos - September 11, 2018