The Twitter account for the upcoming video game Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus posted a short teaser on Twitter today along with the slogan “Make America Nazi Free Again #NoMoreNazis.” The game, the latest in a long series about killing Nazis dating back to 1981, is set in the 1960s in an alternate world where the Nazis won World War 2 and control America.
— Wolfenstein (@wolfenstein) October 5, 2017
The teaser was immediately met by outrage from a certain faction of Twitter users. A selection of responses are presented below, without comment:
Lol, are you trying to send the message that Trump supporters are Nazis?
— Vocalgamer119 (@Vocalgamer119) October 5, 2017
You think we're stupid, but this is obviously leftist propaganda against us.
— Juan M. Alvarez 🇦🇷 (@_AlvarezJuan_) October 6, 2017
Well everyone knows nazis are bad and the bad guys of wolfenstein series , but isnt Bj essentially working with communists in this entry?
— Maxim☃ (@MaximCitadel) October 6, 2017
You guys are so pushing this… You really do want a internet war LUL
— Rasmus Vestergaard (@baremigrasmus) October 5, 2017
Cool. Didn't know Bethesda teamed with SJWs and ANTIFA!
— Levi.dll (@McCrinkleSack) October 5, 2017
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus hits Windows, PS4, and Xbox One on October 27. It will be on the Nintendo Switch inn 2018.
- 'Wolfenstein II' Doesn't Have Multiplayer Because Of The Story
- The Launch Trailer For 'Wolfenstein II' Will Leave You Psyched
- Bad News for Banshee in Next Week’s Astonishing X-Men Finale? - November 19, 2018
- Michael Moreci and Breno Tamura Launch a New Battlestar Galactica Comic at Dynamite - November 19, 2018
- Sneak Peaks at Uncanny X-Men #2-#10 for #XMenMonday - November 19, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg Hints Astonishing X-Men Will End With a Cliffhanger - November 19, 2018
- DC Gives The Joker His Own Omnibus in February Solicits - November 19, 2018