Marvel Comics has announced at New York Comic Con that the upcoming Avengers: No Surrender storyline that takes the series weekly will just last four months and will end with #690. Here’s a sneak peek inside at the art of Pepe Larraz, who will be drawing the first month’s worth of issues.
Avengers #675 will be $4.99, the rest of the weekly run will be priced at $3.99.
In other Avengers news, January will see 20 variants covers for other titles, celebrating the Avengers. And here’s a first look (cue groaning from assembled retailers).
Because this is all coming out of Marvel’s adjunct to Diamond’s Retailer Breakfast ahead of New York Comic Con, happening today. You can catch up with any other Retailer Breakfast announcements here.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Orders Cancelled, Going Bi-Monthly - April 26, 2018
- Free Comic Book Day, May 5th 2018, All Across London - April 26, 2018
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018