Marvel Comics has announced at New York Comic Con that the upcoming Avengers: No Surrender storyline that takes the series weekly will just last four months and will end with #690. Here’s a sneak peek inside at the art of Pepe Larraz, who will be drawing the first month’s worth of issues.
Avengers #675 will be $4.99, the rest of the weekly run will be priced at $3.99.
In other Avengers news, January will see 20 variants covers for other titles, celebrating the Avengers. And here’s a first look (cue groaning from assembled retailers).
Because this is all coming out of Marvel’s adjunct to Diamond’s Retailer Breakfast ahead of New York Comic Con, happening today. You can catch up with any other Retailer Breakfast announcements here.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018