Marvel Comics has announced at New York Comic Con that the upcoming Avengers: No Surrender storyline that takes the series weekly will just last four months and will end with #690. Here’s a sneak peek inside at the art of Pepe Larraz, who will be drawing the first month’s worth of issues.
Avengers #675 will be $4.99, the rest of the weekly run will be priced at $3.99.
In other Avengers news, January will see 20 variants covers for other titles, celebrating the Avengers. And here’s a first look (cue groaning from assembled retailers).
Because this is all coming out of Marvel’s adjunct to Diamond’s Retailer Breakfast ahead of New York Comic Con, happening today. You can catch up with any other Retailer Breakfast announcements here.
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017