Marvel Comics has announced at New York Comic Con that the upcoming Avengers: No Surrender storyline that takes the series weekly will just last four months and will end with #690. Here’s a sneak peek inside at the art of Pepe Larraz, who will be drawing the first month’s worth of issues.
Avengers #675 will be $4.99, the rest of the weekly run will be priced at $3.99.
In other Avengers news, January will see 20 variants covers for other titles, celebrating the Avengers. And here’s a first look (cue groaning from assembled retailers).
Because this is all coming out of Marvel’s adjunct to Diamond’s Retailer Breakfast ahead of New York Comic Con, happening today. You can catch up with any other Retailer Breakfast announcements here.
- The Return to the Underwear-Outside-Trousers Explained in Batman #53 (SPOILERS) - August 15, 2018
- Batman: Damned Preview by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo – John Constantine Prefers Batman to Superman - August 15, 2018
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018