Mad Magazine is the latest property owned by a comic book publisher to catch relaunch fever! Revealed at New York Comic Con today, the classic humor magazine is getting relaunched on April 1, with an increased web presence and a new podcast. In typical Mad fashion, we can probably expect the relaunch shenanigans to be a little bit self-satirizing. As previously reported, Bill Morrison will be taking over as Executive Editor and the entire operation moving to Burbank from New York City. But it looks like the changes will be more extensive for the 65 year old magazine.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Image Comics Wants Readers To Get Naked With New OGN From Stephen T. Seagle - October 18, 2017
- Wolf Warrior 2 Star Frank Grillo Denies Marvel Return Rumors Started By Frank Grillo - October 18, 2017
- WWE 2k18 Reportedly A $60 Advertisement For TheTruth.com Anti-Smoking Campaign - October 18, 2017
- Chilling Adventures Of… Sorcery?! And Cosmo #1 In The Archie January 2018 Solicitations - October 17, 2017
- Se7en Screenwriter Signs On To Justin Lin’s ‘Lone Wolf And Cub’ Movie At Paramount - October 17, 2017