Mad Magazine is the latest property owned by a comic book publisher to catch relaunch fever! Revealed at New York Comic Con today, the classic humor magazine is getting relaunched on April 1, with an increased web presence and a new podcast. In typical Mad fashion, we can probably expect the relaunch shenanigans to be a little bit self-satirizing. As previously reported, Bill Morrison will be taking over as Executive Editor and the entire operation moving to Burbank from New York City. But it looks like the changes will be more extensive for the 65 year old magazine.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Montreal Comic Store Librairie Astro to Close This Summer - March 22, 2018
- Mel Caylo Joins Valiant as New Director of Marketing - March 22, 2018
- Isaac Larian Seeks $800 Million in Crowdfunding to Save Toys R Us - March 22, 2018
- Fanboy Wrampage: Podcast One Drops Vince Russo Amidst Feud with Wrestling Journalists - March 22, 2018
- Sex, Violence, and X-Force in the New Deadpool 2 Trailer - March 22, 2018