Mad Magazine is the latest property owned by a comic book publisher to catch relaunch fever! Revealed at New York Comic Con today, the classic humor magazine is getting relaunched on April 1, with an increased web presence and a new podcast. In typical Mad fashion, we can probably expect the relaunch shenanigans to be a little bit self-satirizing. As previously reported, Bill Morrison will be taking over as Executive Editor and the entire operation moving to Burbank from New York City. But it looks like the changes will be more extensive for the 65 year old magazine.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Jim Ross on Hulk Hogan’s WWE Return: “The Guy Paid His Price” - December 11, 2017
- Marc Silvestri’s Cyber Force Returns in March from Matt Hawkins, Bryan Hill, and Atilio Rojo - December 11, 2017
- WWE Return Will Have to Wait as Dave Bautista Lands Lead in Action Comedy ‘Stuber’ - December 10, 2017
- Warner Bros. Crosses $2 Billion at the Box Office, but with Zack Snyder Cut, Could It Be $3 Billion? - December 10, 2017
- WWE Superstar Rich Swann Suspended After Domestic Violence Arrest - December 10, 2017