Mad Magazine is the latest property owned by a comic book publisher to catch relaunch fever! Revealed at New York Comic Con today, the classic humor magazine is getting relaunched on April 1, with an increased web presence and a new podcast. In typical Mad fashion, we can probably expect the relaunch shenanigans to be a little bit self-satirizing. As previously reported, Bill Morrison will be taking over as Executive Editor and the entire operation moving to Burbank from New York City. But it looks like the changes will be more extensive for the 65 year old magazine.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018