How long is a rebirth a rebirth? When is it just the way things are now? Well, according to DC Comics at the Diamond Retailer Breakfast at New York Comic Con, December.
That’s when the Rebirth trade dress comes off all their comics which have had it prominently displayed since the summer of 2016. And from December, it will all be going to corner boxes instead. You know, live Marvel is doing with Marvel Legacy…
It’s a nice change for DC to nick something from Marvel these days, isn’t it?
This is all coming out of Diamond’s Retailer Breakfast ahead of New York Comic Con, happening today. You can catch up with any other Retailer Breakfast announcements here.
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017