How long is a rebirth a rebirth? When is it just the way things are now? Well, according to DC Comics at the Diamond Retailer Breakfast at New York Comic Con, December.
That’s when the Rebirth trade dress comes off all their comics which have had it prominently displayed since the summer of 2016. And from December, it will all be going to corner boxes instead. You know, live Marvel is doing with Marvel Legacy…
It’s a nice change for DC to nick something from Marvel these days, isn’t it?
This is all coming out of Diamond’s Retailer Breakfast ahead of New York Comic Con, happening today. You can catch up with any other Retailer Breakfast announcements here.
- Everybody Dies and Azrael Gets a Clone Saga – The Future of Gotham in Tomorrow’s Detective Comics #979 - April 24, 2018
- What If Your Comic Was Turned Into a TV Show and No One Told You? Adi Granov and Metal Hurlant… - April 24, 2018
- Stan Lee’s Lucky Man Comic Published in July 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Covers Of The Immortal Hulk – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 24, 2018
- The Return of Graig F Weich to Comic Stores – One Way or Another - April 24, 2018