How long is a rebirth a rebirth? When is it just the way things are now? Well, according to DC Comics at the Diamond Retailer Breakfast at New York Comic Con, December.
That’s when the Rebirth trade dress comes off all their comics which have had it prominently displayed since the summer of 2016. And from December, it will all be going to corner boxes instead. You know, live Marvel is doing with Marvel Legacy…
It’s a nice change for DC to nick something from Marvel these days, isn’t it?
This is all coming out of Diamond’s Retailer Breakfast ahead of New York Comic Con, happening today. You can catch up with any other Retailer Breakfast announcements here.
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018