Have you been wondering why we haven’t gotten the promised third and volume of Grant Morrison and Cameron Stewart’s Seaguy, even though the previous volume, Seaguy: Slaves Of Mickey’s Eye came out all the way back in 2009? Well, Morrison would like you to know it’s certainly not his fault! At the DC Meet the Publishers panel at New York Comic Con today, Morrison revealed that he handed the script for the comic, expected to be called Seaguy Eternal, over to Stewart three years ago! What the hell, Cameron Stewart?!
It’s unknown if Stewart has made any progress on the script, but of course it’s understandable that he hasn’t gotten around to it yet. He’s been a little busy with projects like Batgirl and Motor Crush, after all, and of course we don’t know what else may have been holding up the book at Vertigo. But now that the cat is out of the bag, maybe we could see this sometime soon? Pretty please?
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- A Trailer and a Preview for the Return of Mech Cadet Yu from Pak and Miyazawa in January - December 12, 2017
- James Mangold and Patrick Stewart Weigh In On Disney Buying Fox - December 11, 2017
- Marvel Promising Shocking Twist in Death of the Mighty Thor Storyline in Thor #705 - December 11, 2017
- Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs to Face Braun Strowman for Shot at WWE Universal Title - December 11, 2017
- Jim Ross on Hulk Hogan’s WWE Return: “The Guy Paid His Price” - December 11, 2017