Have you been wondering why we haven’t gotten the promised third and volume of Grant Morrison and Cameron Stewart’s Seaguy, even though the previous volume, Seaguy: Slaves Of Mickey’s Eye came out all the way back in 2009? Well, Morrison would like you to know it’s certainly not his fault! At the DC Meet the Publishers panel at New York Comic Con today, Morrison revealed that he handed the script for the comic, expected to be called Seaguy Eternal, over to Stewart three years ago! What the hell, Cameron Stewart?!
It’s unknown if Stewart has made any progress on the script, but of course it’s understandable that he hasn’t gotten around to it yet. He’s been a little busy with projects like Batgirl and Motor Crush, after all, and of course we don’t know what else may have been holding up the book at Vertigo. But now that the cat is out of the bag, maybe we could see this sometime soon? Pretty please?
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018