Nintendo showed up at Milan Games Week with a couple surprises under their belts. The biggest being mentioned by far is new footage from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which to be fair, we really haven’t seen that much of, so this was actually quite a treat.
There’s a lot to take in from the footage, which we have for you below kicks kick in at about 4:30:00, featuring some familiar territory from previous materials we’ve seen, but in a much more crisper land and characters. The footage itself is pretty cool to watch, but unless you speak Italian, the commentary won’t add much to the experience. Enjoy checking out the footage below!
- 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2' Shows Off A New Trailer & Nintendo Switch Gear
- Kia Asamiya Designs A New Blade For 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2'
- Here's Some New Footage Of Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Nintendo's Next "Direct" To Reveal More On 'Odyssey' & More
- Xenoblade Chronicles GameplayAt Nintendo's E3 Showcase
- Report Says Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Will Be Launching With The Switch Except Maybe For Europe
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018
- Atari Shows Off Their Atari Retro Handheld for the Holidays - October 19, 2018
- Days Gone Delayed Again on PS4 Until April 2019 - October 19, 2018
- Black Ops 4 Will Receive an Update Before Double XP Weekend - October 19, 2018