From Baltimore Comic-Con, Frank Cho has discovered he has a new fan of his work on Wonder Woman, which should stand him in good stead ahead of his planned Wonder Woman graphic novel:
Frank Cho told Lynda Carter and other attendees that she was the original model for many of the women that Cho draws.
Always nice to see you flying the flag, Frank!
- Doomsday Clock Dominates Advance Reorders, But It Has No Artgerm Cover - October 20, 2017
- Report: 63% Of Comics Bought By Men, 37% By Women - October 20, 2017
- God Complex #1, Maestros #1, Family Trade #1, And Realm #2 Go To Second Printings From Image Comics - October 20, 2017
- Calgary Expo Confirms They Are Now Part Of Fan Expo HQ Shows - October 20, 2017
- Are You On The Fence? C.S. Pacat Makes The Case For Her First Comic Book - October 20, 2017