From Baltimore Comic-Con, Frank Cho has discovered he has a new fan of his work on Wonder Woman, which should stand him in good stead ahead of his planned Wonder Woman graphic novel:
Frank Cho told Lynda Carter and other attendees that she was the original model for many of the women that Cho draws.
Always nice to see you flying the flag, Frank!
- AfterShock Launches New Anthology Comic, Shock, with Neil Gaiman, Marc Guggenheim, Jim Starlin, Charles Vess and More - December 12, 2017
- Hunt for Suspected Murderer of Francis Manapul’s Sister-in-Law, Tess Richey, in Toronto - December 11, 2017
- Jeremy Bastian Gets Positively Biblical with Second Judas Variant Cover - December 11, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con Settled with Mormon Church Companies 2 Years Ago - December 11, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates Almost Another 200 Graphic Novels and TPBs to Retailers – S to Z - December 11, 2017