The first issue of Dark Ark, the new comic series by Cullen Bunn and Juan Doe, which was released this week, has sold out and gone to a second printing, available on October 18th from AfterShock Comics. You can order it from Diamond using the code AUG178573.
DARK ARK #1 / $3.99 / 32 pages / Color
writer: Cullen Bunn
artist: Juan Doe
letterer: Ryane Hill
cover A: Juan Doe
cover B: Phil Hester
The wickedness of mankind has moved the Creator to destroy the world by way of the flood. Noah has been tasked with building an ark to save his family and the animals of the world. But this is not Noah’s story. For darker powers have commanded the sorcerer Shrae to build his own ark and save the unnatural creatures of the world—such as the vampires, the dragons, the naga, and the manticore. But what will happen on a vessel crawling with monsters, where insidious intrigue and horrific violence are the rule of law?
From writer Cullen Bunn (X-Men Blue, Deadpool, Venom) and artist Juan Doe (AMERICAN MONSTER, WORLD READER) comes a sinister tale of biblical proportions that HAD to be told at AfterShock Comics.
Here’s a look at the sold-out covers — and the exclusive covers available at Baltimore Comic-Con and New York Comic Con.
Cover A – sold out
Cover B – sold out
Will be exclusively available at AfterShock Baltimore Comic-Con booth #2004 this weekend
Will be exclusively available at the official Baltimore Comic-Con booth this weekend
Will be exclusively available at AfterShock New York Comic Con booth #2238 Oct 5th-8th
Cover C – free variant to retailers who ordered A& B – sold out
- Deadpool Review: Finally A Really Good X-Men Movie
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018