Grandville is coming to an end. The Bryan Talbot series of graphic novels, a steampunk anthropomorphic detective thriller set in Paris and London, has its final volume, Force Majeure, out in November.
And Talbot has created a trailer to take your fancy.
Grandville is a luscious, beautifully detailed, and wonderful world — and I will miss it. But all good things, as they say…
Summary: A fiendishly ingenious tale of treachery, tenacity, and tragedy, the acclaimed Grandville series concludes with its largest and most shocking volume yet. Graphic-novel pioneer Bryan Talbot fashions an anthropomorphic steampunk roller coaster of thrills, humor, and mystery.
Wanted for murder and on the run, Detective Inspector LeBrock is the victim of a diabolical scheme engineered by gangland overlord Tiberius Koenig. But LeBrock is a fighter, and now against insurmountable odds the British Badger risks all to thwart Koenig’s plot and save Queen, country, and all he loves!
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018