Grandville is coming to an end. The Bryan Talbot series of graphic novels, a steampunk anthropomorphic detective thriller set in Paris and London, has its final volume, Force Majeure, out in November.
And Talbot has created a trailer to take your fancy.
Grandville is a luscious, beautifully detailed, and wonderful world — and I will miss it. But all good things, as they say…
Summary: A fiendishly ingenious tale of treachery, tenacity, and tragedy, the acclaimed Grandville series concludes with its largest and most shocking volume yet. Graphic-novel pioneer Bryan Talbot fashions an anthropomorphic steampunk roller coaster of thrills, humor, and mystery.
Wanted for murder and on the run, Detective Inspector LeBrock is the victim of a diabolical scheme engineered by gangland overlord Tiberius Koenig. But LeBrock is a fighter, and now against insurmountable odds the British Badger risks all to thwart Koenig’s plot and save Queen, country, and all he loves!
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Asks Retailers to Hold on to Ed Piskor’s Corner Box - December 15, 2017
- Tales of Tomorrow: Bringing Comics, Cosplay, and Coffee to the Four Corners - December 15, 2017