I love pumpkin spice lattes, but truth be told, I’m hesitant about other pumpkin-y foods. I think the trend is a little much, but since this only happens once a year, it’s bearable.
Disney likes to follow trends, so it’s only natural that they would release a Pumpkin Spice Churro, only available at the Cozy Cone Motel in Carsland, located inside Disney’s California Adventure. I do enjoy churros, and if I was in California, I’d probably head over and get one for myself. According to Walt Disney World News Today, it’s actually not bad. At $4.50 a pop, you’d better be a fan of pumpkin spice, otherwise you may be disappointed. It can’t be any worse than Pumpkin Spice Hummus.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018