I love pumpkin spice lattes, but truth be told, I’m hesitant about other pumpkin-y foods. I think the trend is a little much, but since this only happens once a year, it’s bearable.
Disney likes to follow trends, so it’s only natural that they would release a Pumpkin Spice Churro, only available at the Cozy Cone Motel in Carsland, located inside Disney’s California Adventure. I do enjoy churros, and if I was in California, I’d probably head over and get one for myself. According to Walt Disney World News Today, it’s actually not bad. At $4.50 a pop, you’d better be a fan of pumpkin spice, otherwise you may be disappointed. It can’t be any worse than Pumpkin Spice Hummus.
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018
- When the Superhero Shows up After the End of the World: Kamikaze - April 25, 2018
- Meet the Creators Behind the New Harveys Steamboat Willie Line at Disney Springs - April 25, 2018
- CinemaCon 2018: Join Bleeding Cool’s Focus Features Presentation LIVE-BLOG! - April 25, 2018