I love pumpkin spice lattes, but truth be told, I’m hesitant about other pumpkin-y foods. I think the trend is a little much, but since this only happens once a year, it’s bearable.
Disney likes to follow trends, so it’s only natural that they would release a Pumpkin Spice Churro, only available at the Cozy Cone Motel in Carsland, located inside Disney’s California Adventure. I do enjoy churros, and if I was in California, I’d probably head over and get one for myself. According to Walt Disney World News Today, it’s actually not bad. At $4.50 a pop, you’d better be a fan of pumpkin spice, otherwise you may be disappointed. It can’t be any worse than Pumpkin Spice Hummus.
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018
- Nia Jax and Asuka Finally Go One-on-One - January 16, 2018