I love pumpkin spice lattes, but truth be told, I’m hesitant about other pumpkin-y foods. I think the trend is a little much, but since this only happens once a year, it’s bearable.
Disney likes to follow trends, so it’s only natural that they would release a Pumpkin Spice Churro, only available at the Cozy Cone Motel in Carsland, located inside Disney’s California Adventure. I do enjoy churros, and if I was in California, I’d probably head over and get one for myself. According to Walt Disney World News Today, it’s actually not bad. At $4.50 a pop, you’d better be a fan of pumpkin spice, otherwise you may be disappointed. It can’t be any worse than Pumpkin Spice Hummus.
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017