Curse Words, the Image Comics series by Charles Soule and Ryan Browne, is getting into the holiday spirit. Joining the likes of Giant Days, Spawn, and The Wicked + The Divine, the Curse Words Holiday Special will bring the holiday cheer this year.
Mike Norton provides the art for the special, along with a variant cover, with Browne providing the main cover. You can your stockings with wacky wizardry on December 20th, which might be cutting it close, depending on which holiday you celebrate.
- Michael Che and Colin Jost Promoted to Co-Head Writers of Saturday Night Live - December 12, 2017
- BOOM! to Publish ‘Adventure Time: BMO Bonanza’ One-Shot in March - December 12, 2017
- Hope Summers Returns in Cable #155 with New Creative Team of Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, German Peralta - December 12, 2017
- 4 Mark Brooks Covers for Avengers: No Surrender in March, Plus Nick Bradshaw’s February Variants - December 12, 2017
- Vault Renames ‘Return of the Graveyard Gang’ to ‘Return to Whisper’ in Deference to Webcomic - December 12, 2017