Ringside, the pro wrestling drama from Joe Keatinge and Nick Barber, will be blowing off all its feuds in December with Ringside #15.
Concluding the “Shoot” arc, Ringside #15 will be Ringside’s final issue, wrapping things up nicely in a three trade paperback package. Things might not end so neatly for the book’s characters though, so if you were looking for a happy ending, you might want to brace yourself for disappointment (something pro wrestling fans have a lot of practice with).
Ringside’s demise leaves BOOM! Studios’ WWE series and Michael Kingston’s Headlocked for fans who like to get their in-ring action and backstage drama in comic book form.
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018