Ringside, the pro wrestling drama from Joe Keatinge and Nick Barber, will be blowing off all its feuds in December with Ringside #15.
Concluding the “Shoot” arc, Ringside #15 will be Ringside’s final issue, wrapping things up nicely in a three trade paperback package. Things might not end so neatly for the book’s characters though, so if you were looking for a happy ending, you might want to brace yourself for disappointment (something pro wrestling fans have a lot of practice with).
Ringside’s demise leaves BOOM! Studios’ WWE series and Michael Kingston’s Headlocked for fans who like to get their in-ring action and backstage drama in comic book form.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018