It looks like we’re going back in time in Avengers: Infinity War. Or, at least, we’re getting some sort of flashback. If this new casting call coming out of Atlanta is to believed we’re going back to the 1960s. Mary Lou is the working title for the Avengers movies that are currently filming in the city.
There are a bunch of people we could pull in for this time period. We could see the formation of S.H.I.E.L.D., or maybe something to do with Hank Pym and his version of Ant-Man. It’s a time period that Marvel looked like they were going to explore with Agent Carter until they made the wrong decision and canceled that. It would be another easy way to bring the fantastic Hayley Atwell back for another cameo, as well — or maybe Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on May 4th, 2018.
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Wraps as Tom Holland Shares Some Images - October 17, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: New Poster Teases Matt Murdock’s Internal Conflict - October 17, 2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: 5 TV Spots and 2 Featurettes - October 16, 2018
- Lionsgate Releases the Final Poster for Robin Hood - October 16, 2018
- New Featurette for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Teases Why Everyone is in Paris - October 16, 2018