One must imagine that things on the set of Avengers: Infinity War must have been kind of insane. When you have a cast that big and you’re working on a production as big as that, chaos is kind of expected. Much smaller productions have had sets that were just chaos — and then some. However, for all the people that were there and how many plates they had spinning, it sounds like Infinity War was much calmer than you would expect. Sebastian Stan recently sat down with Collider and talked about working on the set of one of the biggest movies of all time.
“It’s actually kind of loose and relaxed, at least when I was around. I had fun. You’re always like ‘oh, so and so walked by me’ – it’s always a little bit like a double take. But generally I just think everyone’s just having a good time. And the Russos are leading that ship – they’re very cool, they know what they want, everything’s prepared, nothing’s ever really anxious. It’s all very smooth”.
All things considered, it says a lot about the crew of Infinity War that they’ve taken something that could have gotten out of control quickly. It sounds like everything ran smoothly, which just makes what could have been an incredibly stressful situation much more enjoyable for all involved. Kudos to the Russo brothers for that.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on May 4th, 2018.
- Avengers: Infinity War – Someone Pays the Price When Thanos Gets Another Infinity Stone - March 22, 2018
- Frank Oz Says Disney is Mishandling The Muppets - March 21, 2018
- Legion Season 2: A Bunch of Promos, Motion Posters, and Pictures - March 21, 2018
- John Boyega Talks About the Differences Between Filming Star Wars and Pacific Rim Uprising - March 20, 2018
- The First Trailer for Sicario 2: Soldado Looks Like a Barrel of Laughs - March 20, 2018