Jessica Chastain is already set to produce and star in the adaptation of the comic by Jimmy Palmiotti and Joe Quesada.
It’s been almost a year since we had some big news on the movie adaptation of Painkiller Jane, but it looks like production is picking up. Christine Boylan has previously written for TV shows like Constantine and Once Upon A Time, but we won’t hold that against her. She’s also written for Castle and Leverage. And now, according to a report from Deadline, she’ll be writing the script for Painkiller Jane.
The comic, first launched back in the 1990s, but recently relaunched at Dynamite, follows Jane Vasko, a former police officer who gains a powerful healing factor — and uses it to kick ass. Lotus Entertainment is in charge of the production, and there’s no release date yet. Stay tuned!
- Knox County Mayoral Candidate Kane Commits Murder On Camera At WWE TLC Event - October 23, 2017
- Doctor Who Season 11: Are These Jodie Whittaker’s 3 New Companions? - October 22, 2017
- James Gunn Says He’s Been Warning People About James Toback For 20 Years - October 22, 2017
- Report: WWE Officials Hope Kurt Angle Doesn’t Try Too Hard At TLC Tonight - October 22, 2017
- It’s Alan Moore Vs. Northamptonshire Council In Library Showdown, With BBC TV Show At Stake - October 22, 2017