Today, Secretlab announced plans to expand their business by setting up shop in the United Kingdom. Originally launched in 2015 in Singapore, the company has slowly been expanding through Asia and Austrailia as a primary gaming chair maker that several eSports league players picked up on in those areas. The company recently jumped across the Pacific and into the highly competitive U.S. market, and are now making their way into Europe.
Secretlab is primarily known for two specific chair designs: the Omega and the Titan, which you may have seen in a few CS:GO and Overwatch tournaments over the past year or so. Here’s a quick quote from the company about their expansion, and to mark the occasion, the company will be selling the Titan at a promotional launch price of £329.
“We are excited to introduce to the fervent gaming crowd in the UK to our high-quality chairs that are specially designed to keep you comfortable even after many hours. From day one, we’ve always stuck to our philosophy of direct sales, superb material quality, and top-class customer support. It’s a tradition for our customers to rave about the value they get out of our chairs. Our European customers can expect no less.” said Ian Ang, Managing Director and co-founder of Secretlab.
- All 266 Panels Happening At New York Comic Con 2017 On One Page
- Cat Ears, Strafing, And Kill-Stealing In VR Multiplayer Shooter Gunheart
- Noblechairs' ICON Series Is 100% Cat-Approved
- The First Overwatch League Teams Are Officially Announced
- Gaming Like A Bond Villain: We Review Noblechairs' EPIC Series
- Adding Your Favorites To ‘Dropmix’ As We Review The Expansions - October 23, 2017
- ‘Little Witch Academia’ Gets A New Japanese Trailer For PS4 Release - October 23, 2017
- Nintendo Shows Off The Co-Op Feature In ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ - October 22, 2017
- You Can Buy The ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ Theme On iTunes - October 22, 2017
- We’re Getting A New TMNT Arcade Game Debuting At IAAPA - October 21, 2017