Today, Secretlab announced plans to expand their business by setting up shop in the United Kingdom. Originally launched in 2015 in Singapore, the company has slowly been expanding through Asia and Austrailia as a primary gaming chair maker that several eSports league players picked up on in those areas. The company recently jumped across the Pacific and into the highly competitive U.S. market, and are now making their way into Europe.
Secretlab is primarily known for two specific chair designs: the Omega and the Titan, which you may have seen in a few CS:GO and Overwatch tournaments over the past year or so. Here’s a quick quote from the company about their expansion, and to mark the occasion, the company will be selling the Titan at a promotional launch price of £329.
“We are excited to introduce to the fervent gaming crowd in the UK to our high-quality chairs that are specially designed to keep you comfortable even after many hours. From day one, we’ve always stuck to our philosophy of direct sales, superb material quality, and top-class customer support. It’s a tradition for our customers to rave about the value they get out of our chairs. Our European customers can expect no less.” said Ian Ang, Managing Director and co-founder of Secretlab.
- Commanding My Games In Blue: We Review Secretlab's Omega 2018 Gaming Chair
- This Thing Has A Footrest? We Review The Respawn 110 Gaming Chair
- Back From Gaming Retirement: We Review The Nitro Concepts S300
- Finding Comfort For Cheaper As We Check Out The "Titan" From Secretlab
- All 266 Panels Happening At New York Comic Con 2017 On One Page
- Cat Ears, Strafing, And Kill-Stealing In VR Multiplayer Shooter Gunheart
- Noblechairs' ICON Series Is 100% Cat-Approved
- The First Overwatch League Teams Are Officially Announced
- Gaming Like A Bond Villain: We Review Noblechairs' EPIC Series