Former WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan, who once slammed the 5,000 pound Andre the Giant in front of 62 million screaming Hulkamaniacs at the Pontiac Silverdome at WrestleMania 3, took to Twitter today to denounce Hurricane Irma victims who didn’t suffer enough loss according to the Hulkster’s standards, defined here as losing homes, lives, businesses, or everything, but not losing water or power.
Hogan, who lives in Clearwater Beach, Florida, tweeted:
God did not respond to Bleeding Cool when asked for comment.
When a fan offered to drive down and help Hulk with the damage from the Hurricane, Hogan replied by adding that “spoiled people” who “don’t have a clue” needed a headbutt from Kevin Owens:
“I don’t know if [Hogan’s daughter] Brooke was f***ing the black guy’s son,” Hulk said on the tape. “I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f***ing n*****s. But then when it comes to nice people and s***, and whatever.”
“I guess we’re all a little racist,” Hogan added. “Fucking n*****.”
God speed, Hulkster. Only love. JT.
- Jim Ross on Hulk Hogan's WWE Return: "The Guy Paid His Price"
- Watch The Trailer For Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Doc "Nobody Speak," Streaming on Netflix June 23
- From Glass House, Hulk Hogan Throws Subtweet Stone At Bill Maher Over N-Word Usage
- Report: Eccentric Former WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan Maintains Gigantic Collection Of Used Bandannas
- Titan to Release Unpublished The Prisoner Comics by Jack Kirby, Gil Kane, and Steve Englehart - January 22, 2018
- Astro City to End as a Monthly Series in April; Graphic Novels on the Way - January 22, 2018
- Charles Soule’s The Oracle Year is Coming to Television After Bidding War - January 22, 2018
- Watch Ben Passmore’s ‘Your Black Friend’ as an Animated Short Film - January 22, 2018
- WWE Spoils First Three and a Half Minutes of Tomorrow’s Raw 25 - January 21, 2018