Former WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan, who once slammed the 5,000 pound Andre the Giant in front of 62 million screaming Hulkamaniacs at the Pontiac Silverdome at WrestleMania 3, took to Twitter today to denounce Hurricane Irma victims who didn’t suffer enough loss according to the Hulkster’s standards, defined here as losing homes, lives, businesses, or everything, but not losing water or power.
Hogan, who lives in Clearwater Beach, Florida, tweeted:
God did not respond to Bleeding Cool when asked for comment.
When a fan offered to drive down and help Hulk with the damage from the Hurricane, Hogan replied by adding that “spoiled people” who “don’t have a clue” needed a headbutt from Kevin Owens:
“I don’t know if [Hogan’s daughter] Brooke was f***ing the black guy’s son,” Hulk said on the tape. “I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f***ing n*****s. But then when it comes to nice people and s***, and whatever.”
“I guess we’re all a little racist,” Hogan added. “Fucking n*****.”
God speed, Hulkster. Only love. JT.
- Jim Ross on Hulk Hogan's WWE Return: "The Guy Paid His Price"
- Watch The Trailer For Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Doc "Nobody Speak," Streaming on Netflix June 23
- From Glass House, Hulk Hogan Throws Subtweet Stone At Bill Maher Over N-Word Usage
- Report: Eccentric Former WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan Maintains Gigantic Collection Of Used Bandannas
- Impact Wrestling Co-Founder Jerry Jarrett Shares His Steamy Jim Cornette/Hillary Clinton Fanfic - May 26, 2018
- The Gentleman: Darkness of the Void – Pandering Horror to the Unrepresented - May 26, 2018
- BOOM! Studios and Natalie Nourigat Want to Teach You How to Break Into Animation - May 25, 2018
- Image Offers Unsold C2E2 Analog #1 Variants Now That It’s Being Adapted for Film - May 25, 2018
- Walking Dead Collectible Sparks Racism Controversy at North Carolina Credit Union - May 25, 2018