Former WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan, who once slammed the 5,000 pound Andre the Giant in front of 62 million screaming Hulkamaniacs at the Pontiac Silverdome at WrestleMania 3, took to Twitter today to denounce Hurricane Irma victims who didn’t suffer enough loss according to the Hulkster’s standards, defined here as losing homes, lives, businesses, or everything, but not losing water or power.
Hogan, who lives in Clearwater Beach, Florida, tweeted:
God did not respond to Bleeding Cool when asked for comment.
When a fan offered to drive down and help Hulk with the damage from the Hurricane, Hogan replied by adding that “spoiled people” who “don’t have a clue” needed a headbutt from Kevin Owens:
“I don’t know if [Hogan’s daughter] Brooke was f***ing the black guy’s son,” Hulk said on the tape. “I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f***ing n*****s. But then when it comes to nice people and s***, and whatever.”
“I guess we’re all a little racist,” Hogan added. “Fucking n*****.”
God speed, Hulkster. Only love. JT.
- Watch The Trailer For Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Doc "Nobody Speak," Streaming on Netflix June 23
- From Glass House, Hulk Hogan Throws Subtweet Stone At Bill Maher Over N-Word Usage
- Report: Eccentric Former WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan Maintains Gigantic Collection Of Used Bandannas
- Skybound’s Evolution Mutates Into Second Printing - November 17, 2017
- Christmas Comes Early With Sneak Peek At Doctor Who’s Twice Upon A Time - November 17, 2017
- Op/Ed: Why Scientists’ Attempt To Contact Aliens Could Help Justice League’s Rotten Tomatoes Score - November 17, 2017
- What Happens In Vegas… Will Be In Doctor Strange: Damnation By Nick Spencer, Donny Cates, And Rod Reis - November 16, 2017
- Millar And Romita’s Kick-Ass Reboot Moves From Marvel To Image, January To February - November 16, 2017