Everyone is excited about the new iPhone X — but not WWE Superstar John Cena.
Cena took to Twitter to express his displeasure with the device’s Face ID feature, which unlocks the iPhone by detecting the owner’s face. But in Cena’s case…
— John Cena (@JohnCena) September 12, 2017
…the feature will prove absolutely useless.
We may not be able to see you, John… but that’s not going to stop us from turning your tweet into a clickbait article.
- Will This Year’s Simpsons Treehouse Of Horror Pay Homage To Neil Gaiman’s Coraline? - September 21, 2017
- Ric Flair Vows To Never Drink Again After Health Scare; Plus, Hulk Hogan Left Flair The Cutest Notes - September 21, 2017
- Alex De Campi And Dave Acosta Launch HKMC, A Free Webcomic Starring Frank Castle And Bucky - September 21, 2017
- Titan To Kill Off Major Character Four Issues Into Robotech Series - September 20, 2017
- DC Wins A Visionary Award For LGBTQ Comics - September 20, 2017