Everyone is excited about the new iPhone X — but not WWE Superstar John Cena.
Cena took to Twitter to express his displeasure with the device’s Face ID feature, which unlocks the iPhone by detecting the owner’s face. But in Cena’s case…
— John Cena (@JohnCena) September 12, 2017
…the feature will prove absolutely useless.
We may not be able to see you, John… but that’s not going to stop us from turning your tweet into a clickbait article.
- Charles Soule’s The Oracle Year is Coming to Television After Bidding War - January 22, 2018
- Watch Ben Passmore’s ‘Your Black Friend’ as an Animated Short Film - January 22, 2018
- WWE Spoils First Three and a Half Minutes of Tomorrow’s Raw 25 - January 21, 2018
- Hall-of-Fame Legend Snubbed in WWE Raw 25 Celebration - January 21, 2018
- Hyundai Veloster Lands Key Role in Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp - January 20, 2018