Everyone is excited about the new iPhone X — but not WWE Superstar John Cena.
Cena took to Twitter to express his displeasure with the device’s Face ID feature, which unlocks the iPhone by detecting the owner’s face. But in Cena’s case…
— John Cena (@JohnCena) September 12, 2017
…the feature will prove absolutely useless.
We may not be able to see you, John… but that’s not going to stop us from turning your tweet into a clickbait article.
- Stan Sakai Named Inaugural Joe Kubert Award Winner By Comic Con Revolution, Kubert School - May 20, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018