Everyone is excited about the new iPhone X — but not WWE Superstar John Cena.
Cena took to Twitter to express his displeasure with the device’s Face ID feature, which unlocks the iPhone by detecting the owner’s face. But in Cena’s case…
— John Cena (@JohnCena) September 12, 2017
…the feature will prove absolutely useless.
We may not be able to see you, John… but that’s not going to stop us from turning your tweet into a clickbait article.
- At Least One Reviewer Loved Justice League, And His Name Is Jim Lee - November 19, 2017
- Justice League’s Sub-$100M Opening Is Officially The Lowest In DCEU History - November 19, 2017
- On Way Out Door, Brian Michael Bendis Takes A Parting Shot At Marvel Variant Covers - November 19, 2017
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Blast Critics, Defends Zack Snyder In Self-Described Justice League Rant - November 19, 2017
- Gotham City Residents Think Someone Should Do Something About Batman In Wayne Thanksgiving SNL Sketch - November 19, 2017