Marvel’s Inhumans are in IMAX theaters now, and soon they’ll be in the Marvel Powers United VR game. I haven’t had a chance to play this game yet as I don’t have an Oculus Rift, but the graphics look pretty amazing.
The clip below shows that Black Bolt, Crystal and Lockjaw are part of the game with costumes inspired by the new Marvel television series. This is kind of an interesting move as the character designs haven’t exactly been well received by the general public. In fact, the original image released of the characters, which showed Black Bolt in his leather outfit with tails and Crystal in her shoulderless top, is where a lot of the negativity towards the project began.
As you see above, Black Bolt (Anson Mount) and Crystal (Isabelle Cornish) are very different from their comic book counterpart designs. Even the TV series didn’t seem to like Black Bolt’s outfit very much. Unlike all the other characters, one of the first things he did when he got to Earth was find a change of clothes. That said, the graphics in the game look good, and I’d love to give it a shot and review it if Marvel wants to send me an Oculus Rift and copy of the game (hint, hint).
Stay tuned to see if more members of the Royal Family will be added to the game!
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018