Marvel’s Inhumans are in IMAX theaters now, and soon they’ll be in the Marvel Powers United VR game. I haven’t had a chance to play this game yet as I don’t have an Oculus Rift, but the graphics look pretty amazing.
The clip below shows that Black Bolt, Crystal and Lockjaw are part of the game with costumes inspired by the new Marvel television series. This is kind of an interesting move as the character designs haven’t exactly been well received by the general public. In fact, the original image released of the characters, which showed Black Bolt in his leather outfit with tails and Crystal in her shoulderless top, is where a lot of the negativity towards the project began.
As you see above, Black Bolt (Anson Mount) and Crystal (Isabelle Cornish) are very different from their comic book counterpart designs. Even the TV series didn’t seem to like Black Bolt’s outfit very much. Unlike all the other characters, one of the first things he did when he got to Earth was find a change of clothes. That said, the graphics in the game look good, and I’d love to give it a shot and review it if Marvel wants to send me an Oculus Rift and copy of the game (hint, hint).
Stay tuned to see if more members of the Royal Family will be added to the game!
- Sholly Fisch Wonders If Anyone Will Read His Mighty Mouse #4 Commentary - September 20, 2017
- ‘Anna And The Apocalypse’ – A Holiday High School Musical Zombie Film - September 20, 2017
- Wonder Woman Gets An Honest Trailer… That’s Actually Kind Of Nice - September 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4: License Of Misconduct And Mission Creep - September 20, 2017
- Paul Dini On Harley Quinn Turning 25 And The Betty And Veronica Crossover - September 19, 2017