Capcom just dropped a brand new trailer for the next Street Fighter V character during the Hong Kong eSports Festival. The latest addition to the roster is Manet. If you haven’t seen her by now, that’s totally okay, you really weren’t supposed to predict she’d be coming. Manet is Rose’s assistant who appears in Ed’s storyline as a fortune teller with some secrets of her own. The fourth character as part of Season 2, she will be added to the game on August 29th, which is one of the quickest reveals before release we’ve seen from the game yet.
As far as her powers go, you’re getting someone that’s going to be interesting to see people adapt to, both as a tournament fighter and as competition. There’s no backstory to her yet to explain her abilities, but it appears she has psychic orbs that act the same way psycho power does with Bison and others. But rather than being a corruptible force within her, the trailer below shows that she can manage it and use it as protection rather than as a simple weapon. We’ll see how she handles in Street Fighter V in just a few short days when her DLC is released.
- Zeku Revealed As Next DLC Character In 'Street Fighter V'
- Capcom Wows SDCC Attendees With How To Unlock Shin Akuma In Ultra Street Fighter II
- Street Fighter V Gets Sporty With Three New Outfits
- Abigail From 'Final Fight' Comes To 'Street Fighter V'
- Capcom Releasing Some Old Favorites On 'Street Fighter V' In Late July
- Capcom's Street Fighter V Pro Tour North American Finals Are Coming To Boston In November
- Creed: Rise to Glory Receives a Creed II Character Update - November 15, 2018
- Universal Games Announces Mobile Title DreamWorks Dragons: Titan Uprising - November 15, 2018
- Team17 Release Three New DLC Packs for The Escapists 2 on Switch - November 15, 2018
- Starfinder’s Signal of Screams Gets New Adventure: The Diaspora Strain - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark - November 14, 2018