If you thought deciding which show to binge-watch on Netflix was difficult to decide with so many choices, imagine how it must feel trying to figure out which strain of high-powered pot is best to smoke with each show.
Netflix is aiming to make that choice easier by developing official strains of marijuana based on its own shows, like Orange is the New Black, Arrested Development, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Santa Clarita Diet, Bojack Horseman, Wet Hot American Summer, and Disjointed. (you might even enjoy watching that last one if you get stoned enough). In a press release, the company explained the concept:
“Each strain was cultivated with the specific shows in mind, designed to complement each title based on their tone. For example, sillier shows may be more indica dominant, while dramedies will be more sativa dominant to help the more powerful scenes resonate.”
The company has not responded to questions asking whether there will be a strain for Marvel’s Iron Fist that is so powerful it causes the viewer to forget ever watching it.
The Netflix marijuana strains will be available at Alternative Herbal Health Services in West Hollywood all weekend, so get there early (which is about noon for a pothead) and pick some up — provided you have a California medical marijuana recommendation.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018