If you thought deciding which show to binge-watch on Netflix was difficult to decide with so many choices, imagine how it must feel trying to figure out which strain of high-powered pot is best to smoke with each show.
Netflix is aiming to make that choice easier by developing official strains of marijuana based on its own shows, like Orange is the New Black, Arrested Development, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Santa Clarita Diet, Bojack Horseman, Wet Hot American Summer, and Disjointed. (you might even enjoy watching that last one if you get stoned enough). In a press release, the company explained the concept:
“Each strain was cultivated with the specific shows in mind, designed to complement each title based on their tone. For example, sillier shows may be more indica dominant, while dramedies will be more sativa dominant to help the more powerful scenes resonate.”
The company has not responded to questions asking whether there will be a strain for Marvel’s Iron Fist that is so powerful it causes the viewer to forget ever watching it.
The Netflix marijuana strains will be available at Alternative Herbal Health Services in West Hollywood all weekend, so get there early (which is about noon for a pothead) and pick some up — provided you have a California medical marijuana recommendation.
- New Comics by Ben Passmore, Liz Prince, Mister Hayden Highlight Silver Sprocket’s Summer and Fall Releases - June 20, 2018
- Key Walking Dead Issues Get Blind Bag Edition Variants for Walking Dead Day - June 20, 2018
- DC Heroes in Crisis Has Some Competition in September From Dave Sim’s Cerebus - June 20, 2018
- Marvel Cancels Star Wars: Poe Dameron in September - June 19, 2018
- Untold Tales of Spidey’s Early Black Suit Days in Saladin Ahmed and Garry Brown’s Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 - June 19, 2018