At London Super Comic Con today, Brian Bendis seemed to have a wonderful time entertaining the audience with stories about his work, his anecdotes, his influences and what is to come. It’s his first comic con trip to the UK and talked about wanting to come here for so long and having been invited since Ultimate Spider-Man first came out but that this was the first time he was able to make it. And he was very appreciative of the welcome he had received.
There were lots of questions asked and answers given.
One question was very specific about his decision to revive the Ultimate Peter Parker character in Ultimate Spider-Man after his death, and after Miles Morales had been established as the new Ultimate Spider-Man.
Brian Bendis grinned widely and told us all to wait until the final page of Spider-Man II #5, his current comic-book miniseries sequel to Spider-Men, featuring the 616 Peter Parker and Miles Morales. Something that Marvel isn’t going to be heavily promoting or spoiling in the mainstream media, but something he was very happy about.
We can but wait!
SPIDER-MEN II #5 (OF 5)
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
SARA PICHELLI (A/C)
Connecting Variant by JESUS SAIZ
• The pulse-racing final issue!
• Peter and Miles are faced with their toughest challenge yet, and it’s one that challenges far more than their super hero skills.
• If you thought the end of the first SPIDER-MEN series was huge, brace yourself.
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018