Wonder Woman is hitting home video release soon, on digital August 29 and Blu-Ray/DVD on September 19.
To advertise the release, Warner Bros Home Entertainment has released a new featurette in which Candy spoils the movie for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. Check it out:
When you do get your hands on the Blu-Ray, there’ll be even more Etta Candy. One of the special features is called Etta’s Mission, in which “Etta Candy gets the boys back together for a secret mission that could impact humanity’s future.”
Grab a copy of Wonder Woman when it comes out (Digital 8/29, Blu-Ray 9/19), not only because it’s a great movie, but also because it will piss off James Cameron.
- ‘Death’ Artist Chris Bachalo Draws Sandman for Marvel in August - May 22, 2018
- Mike Norton’s Anti-Trump Webcomic Lil’ Donnie Collected at Image in August - May 22, 2018
- New Wolverine #1 Confirmed for September at Marvel - May 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fantastic Four Relaunch by the Numbers - May 22, 2018
- Howard Chaykin Lampoons the Sordid History of Comics in New Image Series This August - May 22, 2018