Wonder Woman is hitting home video release soon, on digital August 29 and Blu-Ray/DVD on September 19.
To advertise the release, Warner Bros Home Entertainment has released a new featurette in which Candy spoils the movie for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. Check it out:
When you do get your hands on the Blu-Ray, there’ll be even more Etta Candy. One of the special features is called Etta’s Mission, in which “Etta Candy gets the boys back together for a secret mission that could impact humanity’s future.”
Grab a copy of Wonder Woman when it comes out (Digital 8/29, Blu-Ray 9/19), not only because it’s a great movie, but also because it will piss off James Cameron.
- Improbable Previews: Archie Comics Are Darker Than We Remember in Archie #29 - February 24, 2018
- Long Beach Mayor Sneaks DC Comics Easter Egg into City’s New Civic Center - February 24, 2018
- Mark Millar Says DC Movies Fail Because the Characters Aren’t “Cinematic” - February 24, 2018
- In New Mini-Comic, Jughead Shows Archie How to Pre-Order Archie #29 Before FOC - February 24, 2018
- Hit-Girl #1 and Ice Cream Man #2 Get Second Printings - February 24, 2018