Wonder Woman is hitting home video release soon, on digital August 29 and Blu-Ray/DVD on September 19.
To advertise the release, Warner Bros Home Entertainment has released a new featurette in which Candy spoils the movie for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. Check it out:
When you do get your hands on the Blu-Ray, there’ll be even more Etta Candy. One of the special features is called Etta’s Mission, in which “Etta Candy gets the boys back together for a secret mission that could impact humanity’s future.”
Grab a copy of Wonder Woman when it comes out (Digital 8/29, Blu-Ray 9/19), not only because it’s a great movie, but also because it will piss off James Cameron.
- Report: WWE Survivor Series is About to Suck with No Becky Lynch - November 13, 2018
- Classic Cartoons Come to VRV Streaming Service on New Boomerang Channel - November 13, 2018
- In Tomorrow’s Titans #29, the Team Faces Their Greatest Villain: Hunger - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Expands Bioware’s Anthem with Prequel Comic - November 13, 2018
- Becky Lynch Could Be the Future of WWE… If They Don’t Screw It Up - November 13, 2018