Wonder Woman is hitting home video release soon, on digital August 29 and Blu-Ray/DVD on September 19.
To advertise the release, Warner Bros Home Entertainment has released a new featurette in which Candy spoils the movie for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. Check it out:
When you do get your hands on the Blu-Ray, there’ll be even more Etta Candy. One of the special features is called Etta’s Mission, in which “Etta Candy gets the boys back together for a secret mission that could impact humanity’s future.”
Grab a copy of Wonder Woman when it comes out (Digital 8/29, Blu-Ray 9/19), not only because it’s a great movie, but also because it will piss off James Cameron.
- Conspiracy Theory: Is Marvel Planning to Reboot Daredevil? - August 21, 2018
- The War on Christmas Comes to Rugrats in C is for Chanukah One-Shot - August 21, 2018
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Gets an A-List Guest Star in November - August 21, 2018
- Valiant Will Ship Glass Variants Directly to Comic Book Stores - August 21, 2018
- C.S. Pascat and Johanna The Mad’s Fence to Become an Ongoing Graphic Novel Series - August 21, 2018