Bill Nye may be a science guy, but figuring out math apparently takes him a little while. Nye is suing Disney for $9 million dollars in unpaid royalties for his show Bill Nye The Science Guy, which originally ran from 1993 to 1998.
According to a report from CNN Money, Nye claims that Disney asked Nye to repay some of his royalties in 2007. Nye says that when he tried to negotiate, the company stopped paying royalties in 2008, and according to the lawsuit, ” failed to engage in the process in good faith” in what it calls “an ongoing, deliberate conspiracy to deceive Mr. Nye.”
Nye says Disney owes him $9.4 million as a result. Disney has yet to respond to the lawsuit.
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018