The crew at Creative Assembly have been releasing video of Total War: Warhammer II in action the past few days, showing off a few different aspects of the game and hopefully enticing you to buy it and play it. The most recent video to drop today might actually do the trick for some as they have decided to feature the Dark Elves. The info on the video starts by saying “In yesterday’s campaign let’s play, we prepared by steering a Dark Elf Black Ark into support range. Watch as we call down its earth-shaking bombardments on the enemy mid-battle, disrupting and demoralising the High Elf lines.”
Ultimately, you’ll be able to experience all of this for yourself come September 28th when the game is released for PC. The footage itself looks well defined and I know a lot of people who are going to be excited to try this when it finally comes out. If you have doubts about the game, take a moment to watch the video and see the battle sequences as they unfold and how the game moves pretty seamlessly without any real delays or pauses or crashes, and you might actually dig what you’re experiencing. Enjoy!
- Total War: Warhammer II Will Get "Curse of the Vampire Coast" DLC
- A New Gameplay Trailer Debuts For 'Warhammer: Vermintide 2'
- The Skaven Debut In New 'Total War: Warhammer II' Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer's Norsca Race Is An Early Adopter Bonus For Warhammer II
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Introduces A New Race To Fight Against
- Total War: Warhammer II Is All About The Dark Elves Today
- The High Elves Join Total War: Warhammer II In Latest Trailer