Maybe it’s because we were the first one to post the teaser for the interview between Shelly and Gerard, or maybe it’s because Black Crown and Bleeding Cool share the same initials, it seems that someone thinks Bleeding Cool would be a fitting place to debut the first part of the interview between Gerard Way and Shelly Bond.
Once upon a time, Shelly Bond would have been Gerard Way’s Young Animal editor at DC Comics. But that was not to be. So instead, she now has Black Crown at IDW, and Gerard was on hand to interview her about it.
There will be more clips to come from their sit-down chat, but this is the first segment that really gets to the core of what Black Crown is all about in a nutshell.
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018