Maybe it’s because we were the first one to post the teaser for the interview between Shelly and Gerard, or maybe it’s because Black Crown and Bleeding Cool share the same initials, it seems that someone thinks Bleeding Cool would be a fitting place to debut the first part of the interview between Gerard Way and Shelly Bond.
Once upon a time, Shelly Bond would have been Gerard Way’s Young Animal editor at DC Comics. But that was not to be. So instead, she now has Black Crown at IDW, and Gerard was on hand to interview her about it.
There will be more clips to come from their sit-down chat, but this is the first segment that really gets to the core of what Black Crown is all about in a nutshell.
- Can You Ghostwrite a Light-Hearted Book About Plane Hijacking and Being a Refugee? - August 20, 2018
- Blackbird by Sam Humphries and Jen Bartel Ties Returnability to The Wicked + The Divine - August 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations - August 20, 2018
- Gerry Duggan Writes to Retailers About Dead Rabbit and Analog - August 20, 2018
- Malorie Blackman, Joy Wilkinson, Pete McTighe, Vinay Patel, and Ed Hime to Write for Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor Who Season 13 - August 20, 2018