Maybe it’s because we were the first one to post the teaser for the interview between Shelly and Gerard, or maybe it’s because Black Crown and Bleeding Cool share the same initials, it seems that someone thinks Bleeding Cool would be a fitting place to debut the first part of the interview between Gerard Way and Shelly Bond.
Once upon a time, Shelly Bond would have been Gerard Way’s Young Animal editor at DC Comics. But that was not to be. So instead, she now has Black Crown at IDW, and Gerard was on hand to interview her about it.
There will be more clips to come from their sit-down chat, but this is the first segment that really gets to the core of what Black Crown is all about in a nutshell.
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018