Maybe it’s because we were the first one to post the teaser for the interview between Shelly and Gerard, or maybe it’s because Black Crown and Bleeding Cool share the same initials, it seems that someone thinks Bleeding Cool would be a fitting place to debut the first part of the interview between Gerard Way and Shelly Bond.
Once upon a time, Shelly Bond would have been Gerard Way’s Young Animal editor at DC Comics. But that was not to be. So instead, she now has Black Crown at IDW, and Gerard was on hand to interview her about it.
There will be more clips to come from their sit-down chat, but this is the first segment that really gets to the core of what Black Crown is all about in a nutshell.
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018