Back in the Spider-Man Family Business storey in 2014 by Mark Waid, James Robinson, Gabriel Del’Otto and Werther Dell’Edera, we met Teresa Parker. We appeared to be Peter Parker’s long-lost forgotten sister. And she had the photo to prove it.
But during the series, the Kingpin not only learned Peter Parker’s identity as Spider-Man.
But that Teresa was not Peter Parker’s sister…
… she was a plant, an agent of the Kingpin made to think she was Peter Parker’s sister.
…it didn’t even exist. Everyone was meant to have had their minds scrubbed of the whole affair.
Or so we presumed.
But there was a coda that suggested not all was what it seemed.
But in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #2, Teresa is back. And while she is publicly saying she is not Peter Parker’s sister, in issue 2 last month, something returned,
The photo. How can such a thing be? Well in today’s issue by Chip Zdarsky, Adam Kubert and Jordie Bellaire… an answer. And more besides. That the Kingpin’s memory is returning too. And that Teresa may actually be Peter Parker’s sister all along.
And that the Kingpin knows. And still knows.
PETER PARKER SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #3
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A/CA) Adam Kubert
• Spider-Man and the Human Torch are following a trail of terrifying tech, and the trail takes them to… WILSON FISK?!
• The former Kingpin of Crime is still quite a force to be reckoned with…but what is HIS connection to all this?
Rated T In Shops: Aug 23, 2017
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018