Geena Davis has a message for the producers of Wonder Woman 2: hire Geena Davis.
In an interview with Variety, the Oscar winning actress answered a question about whether she thought her own action movies helped pave the way for films like Wonder Woman by lobbying for a job in the sequel.
“I would never claim credit for those movies. Certainly Wonder Woman needed to be made, and I’m so beyond thrilled with how it came out. I met Patty Jenkins and I told her, ‘I’m sure you’re going to make a sequel and if you need anybody Amazonian, there’s always me. I’m available.'”
With a resume like Davis’s, it would be hard for Jenkins to say “no.” Perhaps, on her adventures in Wonder Woman 2, Gal Gadot could take in a game from the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League? But even if it doesn’t pan out, she’s still game for more action roles, hint hint Netflix…
I loved it, and I want to do more of those films. My dream goal would be to have a streaming show where I could be a badass.
- Kevin Feige Grateful For Wonder Woman Breaking Barriers So Marvel Can Make Female-Led Film After 20 Sausage Fests
- Report: Wonder Woman Is Expected To Bury The Mummy At The Box Office This Weekend
- Wonder Woman Shatters DC's Glass Ceiling, While Marvel's Is Made Of Vibranium (Fox Holds The Adamantium Rights)
- Wonder Woman Review: Yes - It's Really As Good As You've Been Hearing
- John Barrowman Honors Elisabeth Sladen With New Character For Torchwood Comic - September 23, 2017
- Mel Brooks Dares Hollywood To Remake Blazing Saddles - September 23, 2017
- Hasta La Vista, Sequels: New Terminator Will Ignore All Other Terminators But The First Two, Says Schwarzenegger - September 22, 2017
- Rian Johnson Manages To Complete A Star Wars Movie Without Getting Fired - September 22, 2017
- Doom Patrol Shocker: Next Three Issues Delayed, Again - September 22, 2017