WWE’s greatest and most authentic wrestling program has returned!
WWE has released a second season of Southpaw Regional Wrestling, the parody of a 1980s wrestling promotion starring WWE superstars that took the pro wrestling world by storm earlier this year. From WWE alone over the next five days, we’ll have NXT Takeover Brooklyn, SummerSlam, Monday Night RAW, Smackdown Live, 205 Live, and NXT. But if you only watch one wrestling show this weekend… make it Southpaw Regional Wrestling. You won’t regret it.
Watch all the episodes below:
- Report: WWE Working On New Southpaw Regional Wrestling Episodes
- John Cena Reveals WWE Has Unearthed More Southpaw Regional Wrestling Footage
- Southpaw Regional Wrestling Is Most Wrestling Thing To Happen In Wrestling This Week
- WWE Debuts New Old Wrestling Show On WWE.com Today: SRW - Southpaw Regional Wrestling
- John Barrowman Honors Elisabeth Sladen With New Character For Torchwood Comic - September 23, 2017
- Mel Brooks Dares Hollywood To Remake Blazing Saddles - September 23, 2017
- Hasta La Vista, Sequels: New Terminator Will Ignore All Other Terminators But The First Two, Says Schwarzenegger - September 22, 2017
- Rian Johnson Manages To Complete A Star Wars Movie Without Getting Fired - September 22, 2017
- Doom Patrol Shocker: Next Three Issues Delayed, Again - September 22, 2017