WWE’s greatest and most authentic wrestling program has returned!
WWE has released a second season of Southpaw Regional Wrestling, the parody of a 1980s wrestling promotion starring WWE superstars that took the pro wrestling world by storm earlier this year. From WWE alone over the next five days, we’ll have NXT Takeover Brooklyn, SummerSlam, Monday Night RAW, Smackdown Live, 205 Live, and NXT. But if you only watch one wrestling show this weekend… make it Southpaw Regional Wrestling. You won’t regret it.
Watch all the episodes below:
- Report: WWE Working On New Southpaw Regional Wrestling Episodes
- John Cena Reveals WWE Has Unearthed More Southpaw Regional Wrestling Footage
- Southpaw Regional Wrestling Is Most Wrestling Thing To Happen In Wrestling This Week
- WWE Debuts New Old Wrestling Show On WWE.com Today: SRW - Southpaw Regional Wrestling
- Sony And WWE Tag Team For The Marine 6, Featuring An All Star Cast (Of Wrestlers) - November 22, 2017
- Jim Shooter Blasts Marvel: “They Forgot What Business They’re In” - November 22, 2017
- Why Doomsday Clock Was Always Destined For Success, Despite The Moral Implications - November 22, 2017
- Marvel Releases Teaser Trailer For Phoenix Resurrection - November 22, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi’s Opening Weekend Could Be Bigger Than 2 Justice Leagues - November 22, 2017