It seems like whenever a show with a devout following gets canceled nowadays, everyone hopes for an online streaming service to swoop in and save the day. But what if that streaming service were the number three porn site on the internet?
That’s exactly the question facing the producers of Sense8, the Netflix sci-fi series from The Wachowskis and J. Michael Straczynski that was as expensive as it was beloved. Unfortunately, belovedness doesn’t pay the bills, and the show apparently cost a crapload of money to make, leading Netflix to cancel it after Season 2 (though they do plan to let the show wrap up its cliffhanger in a two-hour special).
But there’s a way that Sense8 could go on, if someone else were to take over from Netflix. And porn giant xHamster is looking to rise to the occasion.
According to a report from Geeks of Color, xHamster Vice President Alex Hawkins sent a letter to the Wachowskis offering to produce the series. And the offer is dead serious. See for yourself:
Hawkins makes some pretty good points. And if there’s any show bold enough to jump in bed with a porn site and make it work, it would probably be Sense8.
What do you think?
- X-Men: Bland Design – The Generic Origin of Lydia Nance Revealed in X-Men Gold #22 - February 22, 2018
- It’s Superteens Vs. Crusaders in New Archie Mini-Series in June - February 22, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – All Good Things Must End, Like Generation X #87 - February 22, 2018
- Over the Garden Wall Returns with New OGN from Jonathan Case and Jim Campbell - February 22, 2018
- IDW’s Ted Adams Joins CBLDF Board of Directors - February 22, 2018