In the latest episode of DC’s web show, DC All Access, the publisher previewed some concept arts and covers for the upcoming Jetsons reboot by Jimmy Palmiotti, Pier Brito, and Amanda Conner. The show brands it as an “exclusive first look,” but we’re not sure how that reconciles with the preview that was widely circulated back in March.
It is new art though, so check it out:
The Jetsons reboot features the classic family members, except this time, Rosie the robot is imbued with the consciousness of George Jetson’s mom. The plot is described as “the Jetsons grapple with an incoming threat from the darkest corners of the galaxy.” The comic will hit stores on November 1st.
If you want to see that same art, but slightly animated, you should watch the DC All Access video below.
Meet George Jetson in today’s DC All Access news roundup, as we give you an exclusive first look at our brand new Jetsons comic book by Jimmy Palmiotti and Pier Brito, and featuring a cover by Amanda Conner. It’s the newest book in our acclaimed Hanna-Barbera comic line, and it’s only the start of what you’ll find in this clip! We also look at Dark Nights: Metal and the second issue of John Ridley’s The American Way: Those Above and Those Below from Vertigo, unpack the 30-film DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection, relive the second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, ponder the world’s most unlikely team-up in Batman and Harley Quinn (now available on Digital HD) and look at the latest Jack Kirby tribute comic, The Sandman Oversize Special!
- Sony And WWE Tag Team For The Marine 6, Featuring An All Star Cast (Of Wrestlers) - November 22, 2017
- Jim Shooter Blasts Marvel: “They Forgot What Business They’re In” - November 22, 2017
- Why Doomsday Clock Was Always Destined For Success, Despite The Moral Implications - November 22, 2017
- Marvel Releases Teaser Trailer For Phoenix Resurrection - November 22, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi’s Opening Weekend Could Be Bigger Than 2 Justice Leagues - November 22, 2017