In the latest episode of DC’s web show, DC All Access, the publisher previewed some concept arts and covers for the upcoming Jetsons reboot by Jimmy Palmiotti, Pier Brito, and Amanda Conner. The show brands it as an “exclusive first look,” but we’re not sure how that reconciles with the preview that was widely circulated back in March.
It is new art though, so check it out:
The Jetsons reboot features the classic family members, except this time, Rosie the robot is imbued with the consciousness of George Jetson’s mom. The plot is described as “the Jetsons grapple with an incoming threat from the darkest corners of the galaxy.” The comic will hit stores on November 1st.
If you want to see that same art, but slightly animated, you should watch the DC All Access video below.
Meet George Jetson in today’s DC All Access news roundup, as we give you an exclusive first look at our brand new Jetsons comic book by Jimmy Palmiotti and Pier Brito, and featuring a cover by Amanda Conner. It’s the newest book in our acclaimed Hanna-Barbera comic line, and it’s only the start of what you’ll find in this clip! We also look at Dark Nights: Metal and the second issue of John Ridley’s The American Way: Those Above and Those Below from Vertigo, unpack the 30-film DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection, relive the second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, ponder the world’s most unlikely team-up in Batman and Harley Quinn (now available on Digital HD) and look at the latest Jack Kirby tribute comic, The Sandman Oversize Special!
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018
- Nikki Bella vs Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35? One Superstar Likes the Idea (and It’s Nikki Bella) - March 17, 2018
- Roman Reigns Defeats Steroid Scandal to Earn Title Shot at WrestleMania - March 17, 2018
- Joe Quesada Draws 3 Versions of Daredevil for Daredevil #600 Retailer Exclusive Variants - March 17, 2018
- Former WWE Superstar Grandmaster Sexay Badly Beaten in Hotel Room Brawl with Chase Stevens - March 17, 2018